X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severe Lag and Network access issues.

Server: S29 Angelic Exile (Europe)
    Character: Flubby

So I've been getting disconnected all day, and I'm getting really annoyed at it now. It's 45 minutes to reset and I have what I need to get 650 devotion, but I can't use it because lo and behold, the bloody thing won't load the objects for me to click on to do it.

Now I know, this isn't the kind of thing that just "hey presto it's fixed", but I would like to get the stuff I need. And those 10 lotto vouchers would be mighty handy, as well as the 400 runestones. If this can't be fixed immediately I'd like to at least get those items for the days that this is happening, because I shouldn't even need to use my astral for this, I would've been on for World Boss if the server had let me in, but I only managed to get in like 2-3 minutes after it ended.

Additionally, while I don't have a SS of this, I feel I should say that Inferno loaded very weirdly... it loaded a set of green tiles, with totally black background, unloaded "character" image objects for monsters and ignored all treasures / rocks / artifacts, etc.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AstralLAG.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	486.3 KB
ID:	1751648

Ive had the same problems all day also , thought it was just me

Comment

yeah its lag starting today

Comment

idk if this server problem, but did all your players on your server got the same prob?

the cause maybe:
        - server lag (only if all player on server lagged)
        - ISP give you RTO every x sec (this is the most common problem, download speed doesn't matter they only affect how long you are loading)
        - your ISP problem (not your connection to you, but ISP - Internet)
        - Bugged cache (clear them)

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
        "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

I had same loading issue on s184 yesterday all day i would try to log into game and all i would get is a white screen with a frowny face. When i did get in it would be good for 5 min then presto nothing worked. I would try out google to see if i could get it to show up and it did like usual i then tried various other sites same thing they worked fine. I noticed game version was updated earlier today and im assuming that is the fix as ive had no issues since but compensation to all servers i believe is in order as i see this did not just affect me or just my server and has cost alot of us hot events or daily events.

Comment

While I appreciate the attempts to clarify the problem I feel I need to point out I said SEVERE, not server. Severe means very serious.

I know it wasn't my ISP because my ISP wouldn't intermittently block access to their site. What I've concluded to be most likely is that some intermediary network in transit kept crashing, but either way this wasn't my fault and shouldn't have resulted in me getting jipped. At any rate, I didn't say it was a SERVER problem, I said it was a network access issue, which it was.

Comment

Been having issues in s142 for the last 2 days.. whether it is things in the game not loading, getting constantly disconnected from the server, or getting kicked from CS for "cheating" when the game froze on me at one second coming out of Cool Down, or freezing or being unable to move through the inferno causing my team to lose out on the S finish... I am also freezing up in front of the bosses during WB and Gauntlets and Guild Boss, forcing me to have to leave the event and go back in. I have tried the ISP flush that was suggested and I keep my cache clear.. not to mention I am using a brand new computer(one which during the first 3 days I owned I had absolutely no problems playing the game) and my internet is working perfectly fine for everything else I am doing.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWarlock80 View Post
                I had same loading issue on s184 yesterday all day i would try to log into game and all i would get is a white screen with a frowny face. When i did get in it would be good for 5 min then presto nothing worked. I would try out google to see if i could get it to show up and it did like usual i then tried various other sites same thing they worked fine. I noticed game version was updated earlier today and im assuming that is the fix as ive had no issues since but compensation to all servers i believe is in order as i see this did not just affect me or just my server and has cost alot of us hot events or daily events.
                Originally posted by R2449335 View Post
                While I appreciate the attempts to clarify the problem I feel I need to point out I said SEVERE, not server. Severe means very serious.

I know it wasn't my ISP because my ISP wouldn't intermittently block access to their site. What I've concluded to be most likely is that some intermediary network in transit kept crashing, but either way this wasn't my fault and shouldn't have resulted in me getting jipped. At any rate, I didn't say it was a SERVER problem, I said it was a network access issue, which it was.
                oh sorry, i miss read that.

Originally posted by Phoenix_Myst View Post
                Been having issues in s142 for the last 2 days.. whether it is things in the game not loading, getting constantly disconnected from the server, or getting kicked from CS for "cheating" when the game froze on me at one second coming out of Cool Down, or freezing or being unable to move through the inferno causing my team to lose out on the S finish... I am also freezing up in front of the bosses during WB and Gauntlets and Guild Boss, forcing me to have to leave the event and go back in. I have tried the ISP flush that was suggested and I keep my cache clear.. not to mention I am using a brand new computer(one which during the first 3 days I owned I had absolutely no problems playing the game) and my internet is working perfectly fine for everything else I am doing.
                btw some information i gathered from reading forum and there another solution was to change your dns address to (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4).

some problem too:
                - ISP block certain port which used for the game (loading never finish)
                - Network connection RTO every X second (corrupted game data or not finished download).

if you had time i would like to ask you to post a picture of your CMD by following this instruction:
                - open cmd (command prompt)
                - type "ping www.google.co.id -t".
                - wait for 1 minute
                - capture that.
                - post here

if you having Request time out poping there, it means that your network isn't stable, this may or not the root of the problem.

well i was trying to help

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
                "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

Working...
                X