• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWILIGHT CLASH needs your attention!

Server: 88 - Mystforge Outpost
    Character: Mateus

Type: Twilight Clash

Details: Twilight Clash worked perfectly for the first two rounds. The 3rd one began normally but after a while things got worse. As you can see from the screenshot below, all the flag icons from the minimap disappeared (1), even though there were still some left on the field (2). Sadly, those flags could not be collected in any possible way (3). Furthermore, according to some of the players who were experiencing all this, even if it was still possible to attack other people, everybody stopped receiving kill points. We had to wait for the timer to run out in order to finish the match.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TC_bug_details.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	468.7 KB
ID:	1751649

I know that maybe there are more urgent issues that need to be fixed, but I've read other posts related to this bug. We're talking about a weekly event, not something that happens once every two months or so. Please, fix this ASAP. Thanks in advance!

They really do need to address the glitches with tc. I am getting tired of having the other active guild in our server saying we are exploiting glitches when we have no control over what happens in tc and it happens to us also. The only reason it is more obvious in our fights against each other is cause its an active battle over capturing flags, and not just running around getting flags with no fighting which is what 80 percent of tc is anymore. Its been a few months since i posted regarding tc and was told that all issues are known and its being worked on, but so far nothing has changed.

Comment

Working...
    X