X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silenced in World chat

hi
    Gm
    i have been silenced for one day i got mail via system.but its 3rd day i did not get my routine back.
    im stil block in world chat.wen i try to write they say contact to customer service but i do not find customer service :-(
    now my sentense is end plz restore my things as it was thanx realy problem in playing you can see im devoted player on level 64
    thanx plz solve my issue its thrd day going.
    Last edited by sad-arslan; 06-18-2014, 12:14 PM. Reason: wording

Please send a ticket to R2(Customer Service). To do so, Click Here. You can bookmark it for easy reference in the future

Tell them your problem and they will give you the solution.
    Last edited by Alberteiny; 06-18-2014, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
      Please send a ticket to R2(Customer Service). To do so, Click Here. You can bookmark it for easy reference in the future

thanx i applied but stil no answer ...... it did not work yet how many times thy take?

Comment

they need 1-3 days to reply, just wait

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
        "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post

thanx i applied but stil no answer ...... it did not work yet how many times thy take?

Comment

banned

oh ive been banned permanently today im receving ths msg plz help me out im at level 64 :-( i spent many days on it

Comment

in ticket reply i found you have been restored as normal :-( but now im in big trouble :-(

Comment

i found reply by GM he said u can play as normal, but now i tried to on it was written you have been banned permanently :-( but G M said you restored im sad plz help me

Comment

Originally posted by BlackVerZ View Post
                  they need 1-3 days to reply, just wait

found reply by GM he said u can play as normal, but now i tried to on it was written you have been banned permanently :-( but G M said you restored im sad plz help me

Comment

Originally posted by sad-arslan View Post
                    found reply by GM he said u can play as normal, but now i tried to on it was written you have been banned permanently :-( but G M said you restored im sad plz help me
                    Did you do anything against the Terms Of Use? In-case you don't know what the terms of use are, check my signature

Comment

Whats your IGN and server?
                      | | |

Comment

thnx all Loa team realy thnx G M im bak as normal my acount estored thnx
                        Last edited by sad-arslan; 06-18-2014, 10:14 PM. Reason: spell

Comment

Originally posted by sad-arslan
                          yhnx all Loa team realy thnx G M im bak as normal my acount estored thnx

I'm glad you're back.

Comment

Working...
                          X