Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross Server Tycoon from May ranking problem (Reaver bug)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server Tycoon from May ranking problem (Reaver bug)

It has been over 3 weeks and you have just updated a tread saying that another cross server tycoon is coming up.
    I would like at least an update on how you are prepared to compensate the players whose rank got pushed down because of the free reaver resource bug.

I know one of the moderators posted a non-reply thread mentioning you guys are working with the developer to sort things out. And another moderator closed down all threads about this topic because maybe it is giving you a bad name? I think it is AE87 or some number...saying that your decision will be final and take it or leave it.

What I really want now is what is that decision? Just leave us hanging until we all forget about this? I know at least one heavy casher who gets the super reward every time in our server has quit due to it. I am waiting on whether or not you will at least give us an answer.

I am looking forward to the cross server tycoon but I need that answer before tycoon happens again.

Thanks
    This is Eisia

Seriously? Its been 3 weeks. Forget the past, or if you still feel unfair, suck it up princess and go play Starcraft or something.

Comment

they give compensation, and they officially closed the problem.
      i don't think there will be any answer regarding this again.

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
      "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

Originally posted by uxu4n View Post
        It has been over 3 weeks and you have just updated a tread saying that another cross server tycoon is coming up.
        I would like at least an update on how you are prepared to compensate the players whose rank got pushed down because of the free reaver resource bug.

I know one of the moderators posted a non-reply thread mentioning you guys are working with the developer to sort things out. And another moderator closed down all threads about this topic because maybe it is giving you a bad name? I think it is AE87 or some number...saying that your decision will be final and take it or leave it.

What I really want now is what is that decision? Just leave us hanging until we all forget about this? I know at least one heavy casher who gets the super reward every time in our server has quit due to it. I am waiting on whether or not you will at least give us an answer.

I am looking forward to the cross server tycoon but I need that answer before tycoon happens again.

Thanks
        I feel you bro. But we need to move on haha! I got ring instead of the weapon and until now I can't equip my iduns ring because it is still bugged. Tsk. I hope this will not happen again,and if it happen again, I hope r2games can do a simple ROLLBACK of the game. That simple technique is the best and fair solution unfortunately they didn't do it in 1st CS tycoon haha too bad we fell on 100+ rank hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by mugiwarang View Post
          I feel you bro. But we need to move on haha! I got ring instead of the weapon and until now I can't equip my iduns ring because it is still bugged. Tsk. I hope this will not happen again,and if it happen again, I hope r2games can do a simple ROLLBACK of the game. That simple technique is the best and fair solution unfortunately they didn't do it in 1st CS tycoon haha too bad we fell on 100+ rank hahaha
          rollback isn't a simple matter, now consider player who actually evolved their angel by luck and got rollback.
          Not fair for them isn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by Istanda View Post
            Seriously? Its been 3 weeks. Forget the past, or if you still feel unfair, suck it up princess and go play Starcraft or something.
            it is because of ppl like u...sigh...
            This is Eisia

Comment

Originally posted by BlackVerZ View Post
              rollback isn't a simple matter, now consider player who actually evolved their angel by luck and got rollback.
              Not fair for them isn't it.
              who will ever think to evolve their angel during that bug? of course those lucky players who is on and collected the bug resources. if they evolved their angel and got rollback afterwards it still fair. why? in the first place where the seraph stones came from? from the bug isn't it? just so you know most of the games doing rollback if the game was messed up and players abused the bugs. especially the bug happened during last min/hour/day of cross server tycoon, is it still fair not to rollback the game?

Comment

Originally posted by mugiwarang View Post
                who will ever think to evolve their angel during that bug? of course those lucky players who is on and collected the bug resources. if they evolved their angel and got rollback afterwards it still fair. why? in the first place where the seraph stones came from? from the bug isn't it? just so you know most of the games doing rollback if the game was messed up and players abused the bugs. especially the bug happened during last min/hour/day of cross server tycoon, is it still fair not to rollback the game?
                no i do not say for the ppl who get from the bug, what if someone upgrade them when they do not even know that the bug exist?
                you guys need think more than yourself to do this.

its not only angel evolution, so many more things. did you think player will just wait until the bug fixed? no they continue to collect resources, upgrading, and much more things.

you guys are just selfish enough to ignore all of that and asking rollback only for your benefit.

Comment

it doesn't matter. what matters is the ranking get set right. take the weapon away from those who collected the bug and give the weapon back to those who got screwed.

BTW...just this morning I received a email saying that the problem has been resolved 14 days and ticket is closed...What problem was resolved???? I didn't get any mail telling me how they resolved the problem. They just simply closed my ticket and give me a line saying problem resolved...Where??? Where did the problem resolve? I still don't have my weapon? R2 you are awesome. I am going to contact CORY M. AMRON...your correspondence. We will see what he says.
                  This is Eisia

Comment

it doesn't matter. what matters is the ranking get set right. take the weapon away from those who collected the bug and give the weapon back to those who got screwed.

BTW...just this morning I received a email saying that the problem has been resolved 14 days and ticket is closed...What problem was resolved???? I didn't get any mail telling me how they resolved the problem. They just simply closed my ticket and give me a line saying problem resolved...Where??? Where did the problem resolve? I still don't have my weapon? R2 you are awesome. I am going to contact CORY M. AMRON...your correspondence. We will see what he says.
                    and you still won't get the weapon, so get over it.If you think they will give you a free odin blade, keep dreaming

Comment

this was the proof that you are selfish, and they give compensation and apologies (this was the answer for your question)

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                        and you still won't get the weapon, so get over it.If you think they will give you a free odin blade, keep dreaming
                        lol no i quit. just took screen shot of everything and gonna do chargebacks first. either way eventually it will work. i don't mind going really far with this.
                        This is Eisia

Comment

Originally posted by BlackVerZ View Post
                          this was the proof that you are selfish, and they give compensation and apologies (this was the answer for your question)
                          I want the money back for faulty product design. they really made me angry with how faulty it is.
                          This is Eisia

Comment

I want the money back for faulty product design. they really made me angry with how faulty it is.
                            except you paid for diamonds, not for the tycoon itself, therefore the product they sold you worked fine

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                              except you paid for diamonds, not for the tycoon itself, therefore the product they sold you worked fine
                              true, what you buy is diamond.

Comment

Working...
                              X