Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is it Nyssa is faster and possibly stronger than amora?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is it Nyssa is faster and possibly stronger than amora?

Nyssa's base stats are lower than amora's yet still my 7 star Nyssa has more agility than my 8 star Amora

Click image for larger version

Name:	Angel1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	730.0 KB
ID:	1751696

Nyssa's Agility @ 7 Star evolution is 34897.

Name:	Angel2.jpg
Size:	744.6 KB
ID:	1751697

Amora's Agility @ 8 Star evolution is 34706

now if i upgrade nyssa to 8 star that means that she will have close to 37k agility and her damage will far surpass amora's.

Is there a bug with amora's stats like there was with nyssa's?

This is in regards to this post
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ighlight=nyssa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Bug Fixes
    1. Fixed an issue with Nyssa in which stats stopped increasing after achieving Lvl.70
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Snowae107; 06-19-2014, 11:57 AM.

It's because of the update you mentioned that supposedly fixed Nyssa stats. You can see numerous topics of people complaining that Nyssa has "lower" stats in battle than on angel screen. After an angel change those stats were evened out, but the previous ones were actually the correct ones.
    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
    logic.

Comment

It could also be the people u r fighting have better aegis (or more)

Comment

Hmm maybe it applied all the changes from Aegis after Nyssa reached lvl70 that weren't occurring before the update, but yea that still doesn't make sense.

I ain't gonna try to figure this one out...it's probably gonna make my head hurt.
        Shadowbound
        [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
        [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
        League of Angels
        [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by magnesium24 View Post
          It could also be the people u r fighting have better aegis (or more)
          It doesn't matter what aegis other people have, those are my angels and the stats in battle are correct, against one player on my server my amora is slower than his nyssa, and with my nyssa deployed she will attack before his nyssa.

That's the problem i'm saying is the stats you see there are correct, and this is obviously a bug that is why i'm posting this information.
          Last edited by Snowae107; 06-19-2014, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Anyone got any information about when either nyssa stats will be lowered or amora will be fixed?

Comment

i think nyssa was an agility type of angel, and that is why she got more agi than amora.

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
              "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

Amora's stats aren't broken in any way and there's no such thing as an agility angel. Before acquiring either angel you can see clearly that Nyssa should have all stats lower than Amora.
                As I explained, this is because of the last update that "fixed" nyssa's stats. And I'm not sure whether the stats will be lowered anytime soon, considering how long it takes for fixes to be implemented.
                <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                logic.

Comment

i do hear that nyssa actually got higher stats than amora in the original CN version

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
                  "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

Originally posted by BlackVerZ View Post
                    i do hear that nyssa actually got higher stats than amora in the original CN version
                    I play on CN server, and amora has higher base stats aswell as being a level 80 angel over there, nyssa is still only a level 70 angel with lower base stats
                    Last edited by Snowae107; 06-21-2014, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackVerZ View Post
                      i think nyssa was an agility type of angel, and that is why she got more agi than amora.
                      Amora has i believe +10 agility higher base stat than nyssa. start a new character and look for yourself, Amora has higher agility, crit, attack, hit, everything -.-

Comment

yeah, amora is a pretty weak angel there, just a high level one
                        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                        logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                          yeah, amora is a pretty weak angel there, just a high level one
                          Indeed, But as i was stating live on our servers, Amora has higher base stats and yet still nyssa has been "fixed" now this points out that Amora also needs to be "fixed" either that or they gave nyssa too much bonus stats.

I would think that the latter would be the issue of Amora needing to be fixed.

Comment

Nyssa's Base stats Below,

Name:	ang1.jpg
Size:	740.0 KB
ID:	1689703

Amora's Base stats Below.

Name:	ang2.jpg
Size:	733.1 KB
ID:	1689704

So how is it at level 70, Nyssa is stronger than amora, and by quite a great deal.

Can we please get a blue response in here in regards to this.

Comment

Will inform the tech team not sure if this is intended or not.
                              | | |

Comment

Working...
                              X