X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question I need Answered A.s.a.p

Hey Peeps DONTKILLME here I have a Quick question for ya'll

I Recently purchased Nereida for my party I now have all 4 Ruby Hero's

Currently My party has King Of Bones +12 ,Beserker Claw +15,Nereida +12 and Djinni +12 for Healer in my party

Im Wondering if I should change my party to have all 4 Ruby hero's in it

So New party would be KOB Claw Nereida and Blazing

Please give some feedback a.s.a.p As I want my Party to Dominate the Minions around me?

Thank you Very Much In Advance I hope this gets Answered Quickly

P.s I have 640kBR 715k in Battle Currently working on Aquarius omg what a Pain in the ***!

If Having all 4 Rubys in Party is good idea I will Inherit Djinni to Blazing anyways respond a.s.a.p thx!
    Last edited by R28765985; 06-21-2014, 04:27 PM.
    Dont Complain about Wallet Warriors They are the reason these games keep going!!!

well blazing better than djinni, and if you need healer go for hecate or celestial
    Freedy (15x Domi Champ, TOP16 CS TT)
    S75 Whitewater Camp
    Mystic lvl 73
    800k BR
    Zodiac: , ,
    Eternal Spire: , ,

Comment

I was in your position a long time ago debating about keeping a healer.. or going all 4 rubies in my active party..

The main deciding factor for myself personally was the base stats which you see in the tavern(huge difference) and also of course the growth potential.

The next thing you'll start to think about is who is your front row.. unless your a confident warrior.. you have bones.. then who? I choose blaze personally.. since I felt she was the overall weakest of the 4 rubies.. but at the same time if she can manage to get one rage off each fight.. I felt she did her job..

If you feel you really need a healer I wouldn't get maiden she is kind of useless in my opinion.. but if you are a casher Hecate is definitely a solid pickup atm..

Comment

i hve in my party celestial king berserker and neridia all +11 and berserker +12

Comment

Originally posted by Obscurity99 View Post
          I was in your position a long time ago debating about keeping a healer.. or going all 4 rubies in my active party..

The main deciding factor for myself personally was the base stats which you see in the tavern(huge difference) and also of course the growth potential.

The next thing you'll start to think about is who is your front row.. unless your a confident warrior.. you have bones.. then who? I choose blaze personally.. since I felt she was the overall weakest of the 4 rubies.. but at the same time if she can manage to get one rage off each fight.. I felt she did her job..

If you feel you really need a healer I wouldn't get maiden she is kind of useless in my opinion.. but if you are a casher Hecate is definitely a solid pickup atm..
          I have KOB and Claw in Front row Djinni Blazing and myself in back row

So guys Do I need to keep a Healer or can i play all 4 ruby hero's?
          Dont Complain about Wallet Warriors They are the reason these games keep going!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R28765985 View Post
            I have KOB and Claw in Front row Djinni Blazing and myself in back row

So guys Do I need to keep a Healer or can i play all 4 ruby hero's?
            it all based on how you gonna build the team.

i would suggest you to use blazing and nerinda, they both essential to team.
            kob was a good tanker, and berserker was a good dps too but to maximize his damage there a special build for him (qing build).

and i would like to know your class, for much more detailed build.

this replay was mine with sorc, blazing, valk, djnni, celestial (550K, 610K at battle).
            http://s156-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...053a4346a9c2ce

to beat aquarius i would like to suggest adding dodge to your main and place them front.

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
            "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

double post sorry (bad network)

Comment

I'm Mystic sry BlackVerZ my bad

Comment

Though I bet VerZ's setup would work for Mystic too.

I would suggest keeping Djinni as she heals the whole party...despite the fact that Maiden heals and (if it works) removes debuffs...the heal only works on the front column...unless front column is gone. (I put column because that's what Wall of Flames description calls the front 'row'.)
                  Shadowbound
                  [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                  [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                  League of Angels
                  [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by Solariai View Post
                    Though I bet VerZ's setup would work for Mystic too.

I would suggest keeping Djinni as she heals the whole party...despite the fact that Maiden heals and (if it works) removes debuffs...the heal only works on the front column...unless front column is gone. (I put column because that's what Wall of Flames description calls the front 'row'.)
                    i just thinking of switching djnni to hec(going to get her next HoC not the mini one)

Originally posted by R28765985 View Post
                    I'm Mystic sry BlackVerZ my bad
                    oh mystic would work with my build too, got 6.3k dodge.

formation:
                    [Djnni] [KoB]
                    [Blazing] [Main]
                    [Nerinda]

i do not think berserker will deal a great damage, unless you are using qing build.

but if you wanna use Claw then
                    [Djnni] [KoB]
                    [Claw] [Main]
                    [Narinda]

i would suggest a full MATK and Crit for Djnni, Full PATK on claw, Full Agi+def on Nerinda, and HP/Block for KoB, while your main deal damage and tanking most of the damage.
                    i recommended hp because there a skill that bypass def, so focusing HP/Block is more effective :P

i think the pattern of attack was:

pvp:
                    [D][K]<-[x][x]
                    [C][M]<-[x][x]
                    [N] ^---[x][x]

spire:
                    [D][K]<----[x]
                    [C][M]<-[x][x][x]
                    [N] ^------[x]

zodiac:
                    [D][K]<-[x][x]
                    [C][M]<------[x]
                    [N] ^---[x][x]

your main will tank against all damage, unless your tanker is more stronger than you, i suggest this formation.
                    Last edited by BlackVerZ; 06-21-2014, 10:33 PM.

Comment

So I should Inherit my +15 Beserker claw into Blazing Correct me if im wrong here? Thank you for the assistance too

Comment

well, its your choice.

if you not gonna use them then inherit :P.
                        blazing was a good dps for all atk, but her damage not high as claw, i only use my blazing for stun.
                        Last edited by BlackVerZ; 06-21-2014, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Understood and I can always change it back in the future I suppose thx Imma try blazing for claw see how it goes I love Her Stun also and at +15 it should be pretty good like 20%

Comment

good luck to your blazing damage bro. i suggest to save your rubies for future heroes might be one of the heroes in enigma tavern. or just focus to your claw and main hero at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by mugiwarang View Post
                              good luck to your blazing damage bro. i suggest to save your rubies for future heroes might be one of the heroes in enigma tavern. or just focus to your claw and main hero at the moment.
                              There are gonna be a new tavern i think. but it far away :P

Comment

Working...
                              X