Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cross-Server Tycoon Angel Aoede

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...I was thinking: even though I'm not spending money on this game, I still have a feeling that I lose more than I gain. The only reason I'm still playing is because I've accomplished much and it would be a waste to quit now The most fascinating thing about this game is that I'm still playing it considering that there are sooo many things about it I don't like, especially the secret "luck stat" that started frustrating me a couple of days ago. At least I learned something about myself: I'm masochistic

Comment

i cant collecting 22:00 prize from each resources today, please fix this.

and also i cant get points from buying bless stone from vouchers shop T_T. its a waste of voucher

IGN Rena (s87)

Comment

i cant collecting 22:00 prize from each resources today, please fix this.

and also i cant get points from buying bless stone from vouchers shop T_T. its a waste of voucher

IGN Rena (s87)

Comment

Add Mikaela icon in SHOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

cross tycoon 22:00 hrs rewards cannot be collected................................

Comment

purchases at voucher shop.. does not add up to tycoon points.......................

Comment

cant collect 22:00 prize in tycoon

S40

Comment

so hard to reach 55k minimum points at tycoon cross-server,,,
                  I don't think it will be up to 100 player reach 55k points or more at tycoon,,,

goodbye aoeda angel,,, T.T

Comment

look at it this way...everything they started off with was more like a freebie...now that they're adding more stuff, you have to pay for it. as for the angel icon shards...why does amora require 500 shards and the rest of the angels require 100-200 shards?
                    IGN: Kaiyane
                    Server: [S1] Ivory Islet

Comment

where are 22:00 prizes?

Comment

hey ..i got 1 problem....i scored all necesarilly scores in cs tycoon....but it didn't blinked nothing to collect?????? why??????????? X(X(XX(

Comment

thanx for fixing tycoon. now i'm on s87 can collect 22:00 prize from yesterday ^^

Comment

yeah.. now we can collect.. but still it doesn't add up to tycoon points.. as well as voucher purchases.. same.. purchases does not add up to tycoon points

Comment

Working...
                            X