Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

No cs,no ta,party formation bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theres screenshots from other people POSTED ALREADY!. You open TA or TD and U CANT MAKE A GROUP so u cant do them period..... ive sent in tickets about it already with SS's attached and they told me "Were lookin into it" same normal ** from your (Sry for lack of a better word) Idiotic CS reps.

Comment

Originally posted by R212399363 View Post
      S41 not had Team Dungeon, Team Arena, Cross server, or anything for 2 days now. I get 5k points a day from Tycoon so thats 10k points we've lost CAUSE YOU GUYS CANT EVEN PATCH WITHOUT SCREWING OVER THE GAME!

And TBH this is the 2nd Cross Server Tycoon you guys have F'ed the holy F' outta. At this point the compensation cant be a "O heres 200 runestones call it even" we should get a angel or something. If its not a decent compensation for your guys stupidity the 2nd cross server tycoon in a row im filing a charge back for everything invested in this game that ive charged. Its beyond retarded at this point. Your TOS promises a service not a game you cant play.
      You do realise R2games doesn't make this game, so you should calm down and blame the correct company that owns and makes the game, which is GTarcade.

Comment

R2games does the patching Penetrator lol. They pay for the rights to game from GTArcade and conpile the patches, THUS why Gtarcade has had ALL these patchs for months.

Comment

Originally posted by R212399363 View Post
          R2games does the patching Penetrator lol. They pay for the rights to game from GTArcade and conpile the patches, THUS why Gtarcade has had ALL these patchs for months.
          Where did you come up with this lol R2games servers are updated the same time or almost same as gtarcade.
          | | |

Comment

I have reported the issue with TD/TA on those server.
            | | |

Comment

no one on s185 can get into cross server either has been 3 days since any one has been able to enter
              Demoness 241
              “If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels.”

Comment

Originally posted by FireFlyâ„¢ View Post
                no one on s185 can get into cross server either has been 3 days since any one has been able to enter
                yea same here on s53.. no cs,ta for 3days now

Comment

Tycoon over and still no fix on Team Dungeon or Team Arena or Cross Server..... gratz on costing alot of people the angel we should have gotten cause you guys cant patch properly. Going on 3 days without any of these working (S41)

Comment

edge? any info about this? 4days now.. still no cs and ta on s53

Comment

Working...
                    X