Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Br dropped

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Br dropped

Wth happened? We on [S101] Lair o' Flames have all the same prob , some lost more and some less , but the "fight br" dropped. I lost 40k + br , is there a reason for?Also you cant change party formation ~ skills etc....
    Last edited by LadyShaya; 06-26-2014, 09:08 AM.
    League of Angels

IGN: LadyShaya
    Class: Sorcerer
    Level: 80
    Guild: Noobs
    Server: [S101] Lair o' Flames

i lost too around 19k.is there any reason for that?some of my friends too. yesterday in battle i had 702k today 643

Comment

Same here on server 1, not just me but others on same server

Comment

We have multiple reports, it is being passed on to the developers. Please be patient.
        File a ticket
        for payment issues
        For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
        Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
          We have multiple reports, it is being passed on to the developers. Please be patient.
          what about TT, its effecting br there also, for those who qualified thats a big deal, for us who didnt qualify, we lose in com, cs, and td, even tycoon will be efected!!!

Comment

i went from 638k br in battle to 599k br in battle. i am curious on why that happened? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by R244375573
              Hopefully it is a display error since it is a different amount for each player. I am showing around a 40K loss myself, but only when loaded for battle 614K vs ~650K.
              Yea it is different for each player , on my server as higher the player is with br all the more they lose br as higher amout.I did even try to make me totally naked maybe it helps but no way , after that even my br jumped once up and than again down.There is really a nice bug in now.
              League of Angels

IGN: LadyShaya
              Class: Sorcerer
              Level: 80
              Guild: Noobs
              Server: [S101] Lair o' Flames

Comment

Working...
              X