Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Element upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Element upgrade

I have enough each day more bugs in game or bad algorythm which make devs. Element upgrade is totally messed i always use ultra but lately or more i get mostly - option or nothing sometimes all three elements 5 times in row are zero or minus. Fix this fast. Same is with Jackpot i always use supreme but we got always lowest reward 20, 40, we are lucky if we got 80. This algorythm is written with purposely that people spend more money. And i find new bug angel agility on some players is buged player with lower angel agility attack first.
    Last edited by sunraa; 06-27-2014, 09:50 AM.

It is not 'bugged' therefore it won't be 'fixed'

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
      It is not 'bugged' therefore it won't be 'fixed'
      Well i knew that i will get such answer. But angel agility is bugged i will open new ticket about that bug.
      Last edited by sunraa; 06-27-2014, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sunraa View Post
        Well i knew that i will get such answer. But angel agility is buged i will open new ticket about that bug.
        If you knew its not bugged, then why did you ask?

Your elemental training is probably above lv.3. At this point, it becomes harder than previous levels to attempt to increase training. And for jackpot, I think it is logical for the lower ones to be more frequent than higher levels

Comment

Originally posted by Istanda View Post
          If you knew its not bugged, then why did you ask?

Your elemental training is probably above lv.3. At this point, it becomes harder than previous levels to attempt to increase training. And for jackpot, I think it is logical for the lower ones to be more frequent than higher levels
          Well for you is maybe logical but for me ultra mean what is written normal is high chance of reducing other elements - advance is normal chance of reducing - ultra is low chance of reducing and this has nothing with high or low char lvs. It sims you are another guy from r2 payment list, because always when we complain about game some guys defend r2. Normal player for sure will not be doing this. Also this you didnt even read my first comment because i wrote at start about game bugs and bad algorythm and then i continue with element upgrade and at end i wrote about agility problem.
          Last edited by sunraa; 06-27-2014, 01:44 PM.

Comment

yea or put after lvl 3 is not that high chanse to up stat but its more will be lower.
            and there you go no more compliants about this,btw i dont spend anymore mine i just collect like suvenier have fun.

Comment

Well for you is maybe logical but for me ultra mean what is written normal is high chance of reducing other elements - advance is normal chance of reducing - ultra is low chance of reducing and this has nothing with high or low char lvs. It sims you are another guy from r2 payment list, because always when we complain about game some guys defend r2. Normal player for sure will not be doing this.
              ''ultra is low chance of reducing and this has nothing with high or low char lvs'' really?then enlighten me why upgrade/training/evolve always takes more seraph stones/blessed/souls if it had nothing to do with high or low level. It has everything to do. Did you really expect to max out elemental training asap and be done with it?the features are not there to be maxed in a few months, but to keep you forever. You can complain all you want about it being a bug, but it will not get a ''fix'' because it's working as intended.

Comment

Well for you is maybe logical but for me ultra mean what is written normal is high chance of reducing other elements - advance is normal chance of reducing - ultra is low chance of reducing and this has nothing with high or low char lvs. It sims you are another guy from r2 payment list, because always when we complain about game some guys defend r2. Normal player for sure will not be doing this. Also this you didnt even read my first comment because i wrote at start about game bugs and bad algorythm and then i continue with element upgrade and at end i wrote about agility problem.
                Ultra is low chance of reducing elemental levels only in comparison to the other upgrades which means its lower than the other two types of upgrades

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
                  Ultra is low chance of reducing elemental levels only in comparison to the other upgrades which means its lower than the other two types of upgrades
                  Wrong answer this you can write to those players which not think whit their heads.

Comment

Wrong answer this you can write to those players which not think whit their heads.
                    I'm looking forward to the prove that you are going to show me why my answer is wrong

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                    X