Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Gem collector bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gem collector bug?

Hi guys i did not collect the gems after recharging 10k diamonds and when i click swap its says lvl 9 gem insufficient, or lvl 8 cherubstone insufficient etc.. GM can u pls see on this? thanks..
    As you can see swap buttons are shining and it means i can swap( but did not received gems and cherubs etc needed for swapping).. pls help me. thanks!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R252147405; 06-27-2014, 10:01 PM. Reason: add additonal information

You need to recharge and swap 2 lvl 8 gems to get lvl 9 gem.
    | | |

Comment

And Shining doesnt mean u hav the Stuff ready to swap.

Comment

Yes edge i already recharged 10k diamonds(99.99 usd)..after reset today.. u can see the date and time in attachments.. all swap buttons were blinking.. so that means i can swap.. or do i need to recharge again after recharging 10k? im lost here.. pls helpClick image for larger version

Name:	LoA shell citicard 99usd 6-28.png
Views:	1
Size:	287.9 KB
ID:	1690000
        btw im in south east asia .. so different timezone.. i did that 2+ hours after reset
        Last edited by R252147405; 06-27-2014, 11:07 PM. Reason: add information

Comment

Originally posted by R252147405 View Post
          Yes edge i already recharged 10k diamonds(99.99 usd)..after reset today.. u can see the date and time in attachments.. all swap buttons were blinking.. so that means i can swap.. or do i need to recharge again after recharging 10k? im lost here.. pls help[ATTACH=CONFIG]92916[/ATTACH]
          btw im in south east asia .. so different timezone.. i did that 2+ hours after reset
          As i said you need to have 3 lvl 9 gems to swap that and get a lvl 10 gem or 2 lvl 8 cherub stones to swap and get lvl 9 cherub. Mouse over the swap button and see what it requires.
          | | |

Comment

Hmmm we can synth Lvl 10 HP gem using 3 x Lvl9 gem isn't it? save 450 synth scrolls?? lmao
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Synth10.jpg
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	1690001

Comment

Edge.. i dont understand: "event requirements: recharge 3999 diamonds and collect 3 lvl 9 HP gem" --- its clear after u recharge 3999 diamonds ( which i already surpassed - recharged 10k more than enough) i can receive 3 lvl 9 HP gems.. right? so where is my 3 lvl 9 gems?
              its COLLECT not synth 3 lvl 9 HP gems.. it was clearly stated in the requirements!
              Last edited by R252147405; 06-28-2014, 12:28 AM. Reason: add information

Comment

Originally posted by R252147405 View Post
                Edge.. i dont understand: "event requirements: recharge 3999 diamonds and collect 3 lvl 9 HP gem" --- its clear after u recharge 3999 diamonds ( which i already surpassed - recharged 10k more than enough) i can receive 3 lvl 9 HP gems.. right? so where is my 3 lvl 9 gems?
                its COLLECT not synth 3 lvl 9 HP gems.. it was clearly stated in the requirements!
                Collect 3x Lvl 9 hp gem FROM you, you receive a Lvl 10 hp gem

Comment

Originally posted by R264249405 View Post
                  Collect 3x Lvl 9 hp gem FROM you, you receive a Lvl 10 hp gem
                  Ha? where are the words FROM YOU there? u seen it? zzz.. i think its misleading..read the requirements and tell me where u see the word "from you" there..

Comment

"event requirements: recharge 3999 diamonds and collect 3 lvl 9 HP gem", who need to recharge 3999? and who need to collect 3 lvl 9 HP gem?
                    IF "event requirements: recharge 3999 diamonds and receive 3 lvl 9 HP gem", then you may be right
                    Haha it's quite misleading as you said, anyway wish you luck

Comment

hehe thanks for the replies.. at least u are reading my post lol.. anyway whatever..i just said what i understood.. thanks also Edge..

Comment

why would you recharge $40 and use 3 level 9 HP gems to make a level 10, when you can just synth 3 level 9 HP gems into a level 10 for 450 synth scrolls =.=

Comment

R252147405

Firstly go look at the Screenshot u posted. Its Written " Swap " and put ur cursor over the button. it will state " Available Daily Swap "

Secondly. The 3 x L9 Hp gem Swap to 1 x L10 Hp gem seems is a bug itself, since u can Synth it at Forge with addition 450 Synth Scroll.

For the Cherub, its not bug. You need to Have 2 x Cherub 8 to swap to 1 x Cherub 9. ( In short, save a Cherub 8 to make 1 x Cherub 9 )

Comment

Originally posted by R244375573
                            ANd then to think you are worthy of better cherubs.......
                            congrats!!! you have added 2 posts ... u got ur 480+ hate comments! are u worthy to be here? LOL... clap clap clap!

Comment

Just to clear up some confusion.
                              There are 2 statements from the event "Gem Collector"

1. Event requirements - what is needed to be done by the player (Recharge x999 diamonds and collect 'certain' items)
                              2. Rewards - The reward that you will receive after completing the above requirement

When you hover your mouse over the swap button you can clearly see what is needed, thank you

Click image for larger version

Name:	test5.jpg
Size:	216.1 KB
ID:	1690024

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                              X