Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup Login issue

Hi,

The supplied password does not work for me! I'm LosAngeles on S24. I'm trying to gain access via the Hot Event menu and I'm using the info you sent me 2 days ago which I have not deleted. Btw, there are no 0 or o in the password... Please help - fast!

This has been reported

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Can you give an estimate of how long it will take? And how much an handicap this will be?

Comment

I am not sure as of right now but you wanna try changing your dns to 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

why would I want to try that? it's not a connection issue it a bad password issue

Comment

Sent you a Pm with login details please check and confirm if it works.
            | | |

Comment

No mail in LoA mail box, no mail on my email adress, no msg anywhere...

Comment

ok, sry, found it now. It works. Please tell me, have I missed a day or what?

Comment

Is this event only available to certain servers? I have not received an email or message on how to enter. When I try to login I get an error message: Illegal Username

Comment

Originally posted by Ezma2 View Post
                    Is this event only available to certain servers? I have not received an email or message on how to enter. When I try to login I get an error message: Illegal Username
                    Only the top 600 in battle rating gets a chance to go to the world cup. You can find the list of qualifiers HERE

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Me again.
                      Once I loged in, I had like 5 minutes to find a team, which I could not and then Im upgrading stuff but I feel I way out behind...
                      And now seems teams are bugy.
                      I do feel a huge handicap...

Comment

Don't worry...the whole event is royally screwed up....and no sign of being fixed.
                        League of Bugs pisses off it's highest br players (who are mostly cashers)...not a smart move.

IGN: MizUndrstd
                        Server: s4
                        Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

U guys complain etc but yet alot of u guys still sinking money in this "titanic" lol
                          They have been screwing in this case cashiers in almost every event from day 1 they still do it, giving the most useless and nonsence excuses ( if u have lucky because most time they just ignore anyway to give a explanation), but u guys still Feeding them with cash
                          Like TT first time, Tycoon, now even Angels World Cup etc etc to many to put here. But yeah keep feeding them, keep giving them more money thats exactly wut they want.
                          Apparently sum of u likes to get screwed bcoz still keep throwing money at them lol
                          Angels World Cup is just the beginning of their screw and pissing even more players off etc, but the worse still has to come, just wait and see what will happen lol
                          Yes complain & keeping wasting more money

P.S: im not talking in particular of the Cashier A or B, its to all those dafts still keeping feeding these 2 companies and complain when they know exactly they always get screwed in the end as usual
                          Last edited by R247161297; 06-29-2014, 08:18 PM.

Comment

A friend of mine can't log in, cause the game tell him he needs the latest flash player. The problem is that he is using the latest already....
                            s56 his IGN is ABBA
                            osobena
                            s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                              A friend of mine can't log in, cause the game tell him he needs the latest flash player. The problem is that he is using the latest already....
                              s56 his IGN is ABBA
                              Ask him to switch to a different browser.
                              | | |

Comment

Working...
                              X