Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Rune Swap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rune Swap

Server: S113 Fae Summit
    Character: Elyria

Type: Rune Swap

Details: I tried to swap Djinni's runestone ratings to Celestial Maiden, it said the swap was successful but it didn't actually swap it only reset the rune battle rating for Djinni and didn't give it over to Celestial Maiden. I thought it was supposed to work like the inherit feature where it would just switch to that character whatever the original one had.

Can you provide some screenshot for your problem?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

I didn't take a screen shot before I inherited...I don't feel like it should be necessary in a game to screen shot before I do everything 'in case' there is a bug. I can take a screen shot now and hopefully it will convey what I am talking about. Also, sorry in advance I don't know how to resize the screen captures...

I have already inherited Djinni to Celestial Maiden and her br was initially around 2k with the runestones. Obviously now it's not and yet the runes are still intact.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Djinni rune jpeg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	526.6 KB
ID:	1690079

Celestial Maiden was supposed to have inherited the runestones from Djinni but obviously her br is even less after supposedly inherited runes, and her runes are still set to 0.

Name:	CM Rune jpeg.jpg
Size:	510.4 KB
ID:	1690080

So it consumed my gold for inheriting, and said that it was successful but nothing actually happened except that it took away the br for Djinni lol.

Comment

Will report this issue.
        | | |

Comment

okay...should I be waiting to give Celestial Maiden runestones or will there be a way to add it to her later? Or am I going to have to buy the lvl runestones again to get her upgraded as well as use more to get her to the level she should be at or is it something that might be able to be fixed? Just curious if I'm waiting on a fix or if I just have to start over with her..

Comment

Name:	hebus_320x240_1403885939_9050.jpg
Size:	134.8 KB
ID:	1690227

Click then swap it to maiden... till they make it auto..
            Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

I know how the swap works... lol I already swapped it. Before I swapped Djinni had over 2000 rune b.r. and then I swapped and it just erased her b.r. without actually swapping it over to celestial maiden. That's the problem. So now I have to start over and basically wasted all those runestones I gave to Djinni as well as the ones spent to buy the upgrade runestones to get to the second level. It doesn't swap when I use the swap function. I am not really going to continue trying to swap when it's all been erased already. I have nothing to swap at this point because the b.r. is gone..that's what I am saying. All those runestones I poured into Djinni just...disappeared when the swap didn't work right. Basically the two screen shots are showing you what they both look like AFTER the swap. I don't Screenshot before I do every little thing because that's just annoying, so I don't have a BEFORE the swap Screen Capture, but Djinni was upgraded evenly with all my characters and they are all at over 2k runestone b.r.

Comment

Working...
              X