angels nerfed in combat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angels nerfed in combat

For some time, my damage on world boss has been significantly lower than usual. And I finally discovered the reason. This is one of my guardian angels Click image for larger version

Name:	guardian angels normal.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	664.1 KB
ID:	1752233

And this is the same angel during world boss
    Click image for larger version

Name:	nerfed angels boss.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	550.2 KB
ID:	1752234

Other angels are also nerfed, this one is just an illustration.

So many weird things have been happening lately that I simply can't manage to capture them all. I had already noticed that my main angel has lower stats in battle sometimes.

Now, there you go, there are the screenshots, there's the evidence, let's see what they will do about it. And I would really love it if they (mods, devs, whoever) would explain to me what the heck they have done to my game. On top of all common bugs, I also have some that no one else seems to have.

And this happens during world boss event bonus, argh!

I wondered why my damage in world boss has also gone down from 13mil to 8mil.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalPharoah View Post
      I wondered why my damage in world boss has also gone down from 13mil to 8mil.
      Do you have the same issue?

Comment

I dont know what they have done there with angels but their agility is totally messed up. I compared like 10 different ppl checking their angel agility in and out of combat and all of them (nyssas mainly, there were amoras too) had it higher by 1k or more, while Aoede had it same. All who had their angels miles away from mine now striking first (as for me its a huge difference when Aquarius aegis proc). They rly need to mess smth up everytime they need to upgrade some ****... Hope they fix it soon as its getting annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Aistian_S17 View Post
          I dont know what they have done there with angels but their agility is totally messed up. I compared like 10 different ppl checking their angel agility in and out of combat and all of them (nyssas mainly, there were amoras too) had it higher by 1k or more, while Aoede had it same. All who had their angels miles away from mine now striking first (as for me its a huge difference when Aquarius aegis proc). They rly need to mess smth up everytime they need to upgrade some ****... Hope they fix it soon as its getting annoying
          I know! I have the exact same problem, my aquarius is not so frightening when my angel is slowed down

Comment

just not damage agility too bug

=> player info

Name:	dtyu.bmp
Views:	3
Size:	703.2 KB
ID:	1690102

=> in battle

Name:	kurma.bmp
Views:	3