Angels bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angels bugged

Well as I see numerous threads about pretty much same problem still gonna add mine. I have inherited Nyssa to Aoede as Ive seen her dmg and agility are higher and to be honest didnt pay attention after. Just in a day Ive noticed ppl who I was owning easy before with all my heroes alive starting to kill me. And I found out all their Nyssas/Amoras now are faster than Aoede (for Nyssas/Amoras on char showing one angel agility while in battle is way higher). And thats not all. As their dmg is pretty much same as before (like 120-180k of 8* angel) 8* Aoede dmg is 10-20k, seen even 5k on some regular hero lol So its like playing w/o an angel... Seriously, its not even funny as I got no other equal angel to fight with and I really hope its fixed asap

Aistian
    S17

just not damage agility too

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....lity-Angel-Bug

Comment

Battle report?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

http://s17-loa.r2games.com/share.php...153b30f87193cf

just for Aoedes "crazy" damages. about messed angel agility I could make some screenshots if needed

Comment

Its most likely caused by the fact that Aoede is suppose to be an MATK Angel, yet she has both PATK and MATK, with the PATK being the higher stat and the MATK being super low, so when in battle its using the MATK, which is super low, during her attack which results in a super weak hit. Just my observation anyway.
          Server: Victoriana's War [S10]
          IGN: Rubiana
          Level: 76
          Battle Rating: 821748
          Class: Paladin
          Guild: Guardians
          Clash Ranking Range: 2-5
          Domination Champion!

Comment

You mind taking a screenshot of the stats of your opponent's main? It might be because his/her main has insane high amount of defence and his/her heroes were being protected by Aquarius while his/her angels only hit you heroes since your main was protected by Aquarius

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

oh cmon... if its protected by aquarius, it makes no damage at all.

here are other fights with different random opponents
              http://s17-loa.r2games.com/share.php...153b31a183193f
              http://s17-loa.r2games.com/share.php...153b31aea61365
              http://s17-loa.r2games.com/share.php...153b31b665f05a

Comment

Just go look at the Stats of the Angel on the Angels Interface and you will see a problem. Then do the same while in a Battle using that Angel and you will see a problem. Here is a battle report of mine against someone CLEARLY weaker than I am, no Aquarius Aegis. Just watch the angel attack damage.

http://s10-loa.r2games.com/share.php...153b32711abb2b

Click image for larger version

Name:	Angel Bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	426.9 KB
ID:	1690145

Click image for larger version

Name:	Aoede Stats.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	253.7 KB
ID:	1690146

In those Pictures you can see my opponents stats and also my Aoede's stats. Aoede clearly has messed up stats. She is an MATK Angel using PATK mainly so when she attacks it uses her absurdly low MATK.
                Last edited by Rubiana2; 07-01-2014, 04:49 PM.
                Domination Champion!

Comment

thanks for the help clarifying that, Rubiana. hope they DO believe now Aoede has been messed up

Comment

Just out of curiosity, Rubiana, which angel did you inherit to Aoede? I've got a feeling that you get different stats depending on that. I inherited Loralei (MATK angel) and got MATK as high stats in battle (still bugged in angel screen though)
                    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                    logic.

Comment

I inherited Loralei to Aoede first. Then I inherited Nocturna to Aoede 2nd. Then last I inherited Prospera to Aoede.
                      Last edited by Rubiana2; 07-01-2014, 06:13 PM.
                      Domination Champion!

Comment

Has this been reported yet? Would really like to be able to use my Aoede since she is suppose to be stronger than Nyssa.
                        Domination Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
                          You mind taking a screenshot of the stats of your opponent's main? It might be because his/her main has insane high amount of defence and his/her heroes were being protected by Aquarius while his/her angels only hit you heroes since your main was protected by Aquarius
                          Edge, Aoede has a high PATK and also a low MATK, Her ability is MATK, too lazy to screen but if you look at it in game you would see, also amora is still bugged, her stats are lower than nyssa's still and this has not been fixed yet. Is there any update on if amora will be fixed? or will she be the higher base stat angel that someone didn't get any stronger once level 70.

Comment

Aoede is meant to be stronger than nyssa, Amora is meant to be stronger than nyssa, Nyssa is stronger than both.

Edit, Aoede is apparelenty same stats as nyssa.

Still doesn't fix that Amora is weaker than nyssa, Slower than nyssa, Everything less than nyssa -.-
                            Last edited by Snowae107; 07-02-2014, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Ongoing problem for some time now that has never been fixed, Issue was adressed and the Dev's are ignoring it so don't expect Aoede to fix anytime soon either.

Comment

Working...
                              X