Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Mikaela Unlock BUG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mikaela Unlock BUG

    Hi,

    The moment I unlocked Mikaela, the entire angel interface crashed. It looks exactly the same no matter where I log in from (PC, Mobile, Table, Laptop).

    Im not able to bless tears, worship or Evolve. Missing out on events too.

    What to do?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	548.0 KB
ID:	1752326

  • #2
    We have reported this bug.
    Last edited by EdgeLOA; 07-02-2014, 12:46 AM.
    | | |


    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks, as of now, its still not working

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi,

        Its still bugged for me. When is this going to be fixed?

        Comment


        • #5
          Its reported already. please be patient.
          | | |


          Comment


          • #6
            Its already been many days since this issue. Is this affecting other people too or just me?

            I can't collect angel tears from Ocathalon and All Round Talent because of this. How is this going to be compensated? It calculates to be A LOT of angel tears.

            Below you can see that I can't Evolve or even worship angels.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	1Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	376.0 KB
ID:	1690310Click image for larger version

Name:	2Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	367.0 KB
ID:	1690311

            Comment


            • #7
              Another day passed, Still not fixed.

              Comment


              • #8
                Just reminded the tech team to look into this.
                | | |


                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R244375573
                  Take a chill pill.

                  Dev's are not paid for overtime unless the entire system crashes. Even then they MIGHT be told to take hours off....

                  Some bugs are easy to fix, others take time. It depends on the code and who is working on it. In my experience, the worst do the initial work, then the REALLY STUPID get to fix it. The best get herded into other companies. I once got a suspension for doubling the work of a program that ran for 16 hours.....2 lines of code changed plus my extra work stuff changed that to 4 hours.
                  Im actually chilled...

                  But Im concerned about how or if I'll be compensated exclusively by the amount of daily angel tears that you claim from 'All round talent' and 'Ocathalon'. 1 weeks equates to 315 angel tears = a lot of diamonds/vouchers etc.

                  And I don't think this is by far fair since it took a LOT of diamonds to get 12000 points for Mikaela. I think you would feel the same.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by j6z77 View Post
                    Im actually chilled...

                    But Im concerned about how or if I'll be compensated exclusively by the amount of daily angel tears that you claim from 'All round talent' and 'Ocathalon'. 1 weeks equates to 315 angel tears = a lot of diamonds/vouchers etc.

                    And I don't think this is by far fair since it took a LOT of diamonds to get 12000 points for Mikaela. I think you would feel the same.
                    took me many resources too to get udin ring too that's bugged and after 1 month it's still not fixed lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by j6z77 View Post
                      Im actually chilled...

                      But Im concerned about how or if I'll be compensated exclusively by the amount of daily angel tears that you claim from 'All round talent' and 'Ocathalon'. 1 weeks equates to 315 angel tears = a lot of diamonds/vouchers etc.

                      And I don't think this is by far fair since it took a LOT of diamonds to get 12000 points for Mikaela. I think you would feel the same.
                      Well actually you needed to spend 560 angel tears to get the 315 angel tears rewards, so basically asking for compensation while not spending any tears doesnt make sense.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Istanda View Post
                        Well actually you needed to spend 560 angel tears to get the 315 angel tears rewards, so basically asking for compensation while not spending any tears doesnt make sense.
                        I have 2k angel tears instock and use the minimum amount each day to claim the bonus tears. Did this not cross you logic? Or maybe you just don't know how to play the game?

                        Take a seat down champ!
                        Last edited by j6z77; 07-09-2014, 07:59 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          As of today, STILL BUGGED!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                            took me many resources too to get udin ring too that's bugged and after 1 month it's still not fixed lol
                            I have Idun's ring too. I don't know whats bugged about it though... maybe not enough for me to notice.... as long as it stuns, I'm fine to wait.

                            This issue of not being able to farm my daily angel tears each day from hot events is a More serious problem for me. Its been a week now.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              LOL, the regain event has started.... AND I STILL CANNOT ACCESS MY ANGEL PAGE FOR SERAPHS AND ANGEL TEARS!!!!!!!
                              Last edited by EdgeLOA; 07-12-2014, 05:19 AM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X