No announcement yet.

Game not loading ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I can enter now , "wonder why after WB" XDDDDDD Didnt get anything so it didnt count even if I was in and did hit the boss.Didnt get the attempt at bonus event and also not the WB reward.
    League of Angels

IGN: LadyShaya
    Class: Sorcerer
    Level: 80
    Guild: Noobs
    Server: [S101] Lair o' Flames

Comment

• Awesome game working after wb is over . GG GT and R2 Well done you did us again .
      [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
      [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

• Originally posted by MaximusOrange View Post
        Awesome game working after wb is over . GG GT and R2 Well done you did us again .
        Funny right? XDDDDDDD After WB it actually worked again Dunno if I should lough now or cry XD
        League of Angels

IGN: LadyShaya
        Class: Sorcerer
        Level: 80
        Guild: Noobs
        Server: [S101] Lair o' Flames

Comment

• Maybe they believe all the people who play world boss normally, and have diamonds, will waste them in the event bonus ... then buy more ...

Comment

• Same thing for me on 173 - internet connection was fine, only LoA wasn't available. The connection crapped out in the middle of a CS run, and came back only after WB, which is why I missed out on a ton of gold and event bonus attempts...

So needs to be compensated!

Edit: That compensation is supposed to be a joke, right?
            Last edited by ancow; 07-02-2014, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• you call that compensation dear staff? YOU CAN PUT IT IN YOU *** HOLE AND DO SOME RUNNING SO IT'LL GO DOWN TO YOUR HEART!

Comment

• compensation is joke for all that frustration its ridiculous

Comment

• Its to good.. i never saw a better compensation :O
                  [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
                  [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

• now cs war bugged lmao

Comment

• yep is true Stark . i sweet sis is ask just money en is more problem in game ...

IGN: JaNNa
                      Class: Mystic
                      Guild: Prototype X
                      Server: [S51] Rellgra
                      :mad: JaNNa:(

Comment

• Event bonus

Hey ! i have a tettible lag about the time of Worl Boss ! after that i make some attacks after 40 mins ! i win 10 attems in Event Bonus but because of lag i cant draw them ! so came in 12 for Twilight Class and i hoped the lag problem it will be fixed ! but i cant make my 10 draws from the Event Bonus ! i loose them now in reset? if you can help me to dont loose them ! first time i win 10 attems in that event !

Comment

Working...
                        X