Confused help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused help!

I normally logg in with my new grounds account and it automatically lets me play but when i clicked this website it asks for a username and password which i do not have, can anyone help me to find a solution please?

Not sure New Grounds is affiliated with Wartune (I could be wrong...). Or do you play a different game?
    Wartune is published on a number of host sites, and if you have an account on one, that account is not transferable to another platform that offers Wartune.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I play league of angels

Comment

Moved to LOA
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by R280332177 View Post
          I normally logg in with my new grounds account and it automatically lets me play but when i clicked this website it asks for a username and password which i do not have, can anyone help me to find a solution please?
          Open a ticket here and ask them to unbind your newgrounds account or else just login from newgrounds and play .
          | | |

Comment

Working...
          X