Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi my name is Simon i want to report a very annoying bug..
    From idont know 2-3 days first i cant load the game i am waiting 10-15 min but still not,so for last 2 days i miss most of the events i catch only WB..
    secound if i load the game after waiting when i am in is losing connection from the server or i dont know i have a internet is not from that..
    ssooo look where i am now i click on Arena
    [img=http://s29.postimg.org/iaccvp6jn/Capture.jpg]
    now i must refresh when i refresh i canot go again in the game is not loading.. that probem is not from now i have it also 3 or 4 weeks before so guys please fix it because i also give money for that game not so much but i am giving so i expect the game nice and clean yeah of course will have some bugs but this bug is really big and to be like that for couple of days :X:X is not good.. and is not only on me alot of people say they lose connection and they canot load the game i know
    you make updates and trying to change the game and is really nice i like it but i dont like that bug.. please response!! i am on S100 ring of fire..

I'll move this to LOA for you.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

mm.. okay but what you mean i dont understand you move the thread somewhere else or you move the bug report to the server administration ? sorry usually i dont report so much i dont know where you move it i know what means LOA but i dont understand you..
      Last edited by Mechoy; 07-03-2014, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Please clear your cache and cookies then refresh your browser

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

yeah.. okay this problem continue even i clear all my cookies and cache what it cost me some other acc because i dont remember the pass but never mind is not from that as i though because i do it the first time before 3-4 weeks and even get worst now.It didnt log me even here even in R2games site soo thnx for advice but is not working.And as i see after my thread the game have really a lot of complains about log in,loading and losing connection in the game what i just have exactly on the BOSS in inferno for a S so guys i am asking again please fix it,i like the game i dont want to stop it for some load problem what i know it can be fixed. I dont know are they even try to fix it,it's already a lot of days like that.And i miss a lot of events witch depends my develop on the char i am trying really hard to go up in this game,with my work is really hard to do it i dont have all day if i have it yeah i can wait to log me in or to load more time but i dont have the time so thnx again for advice i know you are trying to help,thats why you are moderator soo please if you can tell to somebody what is develop the game this things.. thank you

Comment

Well, you could also try changing your DNS to 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4. I had no connection problems in the past few days

I always put my DNS on google public DNS(8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4) connection is working great for everything

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

yeah is not this i changed still showing me only the screen with the birds and staying there loading and not moving... what is start to bee really,really,really and again really annoying.. thnx for your advice i didnt though about that but like i see,not working also so,the problem is not in me!!

Comment

lol these is to much.. yeah i load the game finally but again in ta loading screen stuck and again refresh waiting a lot of time restarting my comp. connections everything goin in to the site waiting again.................. goin in and first click bumm again dont load me nothing i have a connection because i am writing in the chat but everything else not loading portal,events,arena,riders,wyrm and all other boxes on the screen okay i get in inf after, forst battle a bug!! dont show me the fight and just the fight screen stay there and nothing happened so i must do a refresh and i told what happen' when i am on main page yeah ?? NOTHING happen' just loading to infinity or i dont know.how many days and how many people saying and reporting for that kind of problem with game need the game administrators to start fixing it ? hm.. tell i will probably find that much people.. ;(

Comment

The thing is its working fine for us when we check.
                  | | |

Comment

lol for you i am sure is working..
                    no listen today i didnt have any problem it load everything like suppose to be,but now again cannot enter the game really dont know from what is like that,i say is not from me because i saw other people also complain about that and i have internet connection i always try some other site to load to see if i dont have internet is not from that,is not from browser to. i do the things what other moderators say but not working i know also can be from that DNS or cookies,but is not.. so thats why i am writing here, i am using the game also to relax from my work i am working 12h + with 2 brakes soo dont have a lot of time to play like i say if i have all day yeah i can wait,eventually it will load the game right but i dont have the time..

Comment

Here's what I need you to do. First go to Start - Run - Type in "cmd" - press 'enter' - in the black box type in "ping s(server#)-loa.r2games.com" and screenshot me what you gets. It will look something like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	test.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	155.4 KB
ID:	1690403

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                      X