Diamonds disapeared

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamonds disapeared

Hello r2 people, now i have a weird problem idk what happend but i lost my diamonds. I was doing offers for 2 weeks now to get ingame vip for 700 diamonds and i was so close..... had 538 today and then after i was doing events and all i have noticed i lose 400 diamonds. Now im 100% sure i didnt click on any items to buy because theres nothing in the bag and i never go to shop for diamonds only vouchers and gold one now im asking you can you please look into this ? Im frustrated now because i was happy id get that one-time vip for 700 diamonds and now i have 138 left.....please if you can somehow look into this because im sure i didnt spend 400 diamonds, i wouldve notice buying something for 400 diamonds wouldnt i ? I hope youll give me my diamonds back because ive earned them hard....
    S184
    IGN: HappyCookie
    Server: S184

not saying you did... but some of the free offers will withdraw their diamonds if they believe you have not completed the task correctly - ie give false contact info etc..

Also - R2 wont do anything bout this cos they dont make themselves liable for the free offers. Prob cos half of them are a scam.

Sorry mate I think your out of luck. =(

Comment

same here i lost about 450 diamonds.... before, i have 500 then bought 1pc of roses to do the hot events which is use diamonds any amount... so my diamonds must be at 495 but now.. my diamonds is 45 only!! i never bought anything... can you do some investigation about this issue?? u can check my account for logs...
      in game name : Cydaea
      Server : S192 the weeping jungle.. pls help us bring back our lost diamonds... its not a joke to load diamonds

Comment

up need explanation here.. cmon reply some

Comment

I dont think r2 cares for something like this.....meh whatever im just another free player who is complaining about something , im totally not "very important person" ..........:@

Comment

still no reply tsss!!

Comment

Originally posted by comrade661991 View Post
              Hello r2 people, now i have a weird problem idk what happend but i lost my diamonds. I was doing offers for 2 weeks now to get ingame vip for 700 diamonds and i was so close..... had 538 today and then after i was doing events and all i have noticed i lose 400 diamonds. Now im 100% sure i didnt click on any items to buy because theres nothing in the bag and i never go to shop for diamonds only vouchers and gold one now im asking you can you please look into this ? Im frustrated now because i was happy id get that one-time vip for 700 diamonds and now i have 138 left.....please if you can somehow look into this because im sure i didnt spend 400 diamonds, i wouldve notice buying something for 400 diamonds wouldnt i ? I hope youll give me my diamonds back because ive earned them hard....
              S184
              You spent 400 diamonds on Aegis upgrade on 07-05 at 16:14:42.
              Last edited by EdgeLOA; 07-08-2014, 04:57 AM.
              | | |

Comment

Originally posted by R282423069 View Post
                same here i lost about 450 diamonds.... before, i have 500 then bought 1pc of roses to do the hot events which is use diamonds any amount... so my diamonds must be at 495 but now.. my diamonds is 45 only!! i never bought anything... can you do some investigation about this issue?? u can check my account for logs...
                in game name : Cydaea
                Server : S192 the weeping jungle.. pls help us bring back our lost diamonds... its not a joke to load diamonds
                You spent 450 diamonds on 3x Card draws in tavern on 07-05 at 11:12:50
                | | |

Comment

then how is it possible to spend so much if i upgraded normal aegis lvl not the main lvl that need more aegis shard to upgrade for higher lvl and be able to use diamonds if i didnt do that..... but whatever i dont see how i can click now if i did it everyday before and never pressed on "use diamonds to upgrade"......meh this sux, wish you could take those aegis **** away from me and give me back diamonds but you cant i guess, i wont bother doing offers anymore because something like this happend and im again back to square one...ty for answer tho i dont recall using my diamonds for aegis

Comment

u did click on 100% upgrade chance probably ( depends of the lvl of aegis it can be 400 diamonds) . it happens when not paying attention sadly

Comment

Working...
                    X