This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM can you fixed it..!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant play LOA starting today beacuse i was banned with no reason!!!
    kindly fixed this threat cause im palying LOA. and the events i cant get my rewards their.
    ---G.M somebody reported me and telling lies. about it, what the hell...
    im always playing LOA. but not that kind of person. why im banned.................

Click image for larger version

Name:	whats.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	1752586

Click image for larger version

Name:	gray!.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	133.9 KB
ID:	1752587

Can you fixed it about 5-6 hours,
    what happen to this game.... banning without the reason........
    -----this game should approximately very bad in other people... beacuse of what happen.....
    can you send me a message about. why im banned. with no reason...
    is this bug or log! two of us in guild got banned with no reason.........WHAT Happen.. can you explain it R2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!________________________""
    ________________/ / / / / / / / / / / ________ / / / / / / / / / / / / __________________ / / / / / / / / / / / /
    / / / / / / / / / / /_______________ / / / // / / _______________ / / / / / // / / / / // / / ________________
    PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! FIXED IT RIGHT AWAY.....R2..............I CAN PLAY loa................ BEACUSE OF NO REASON!!!!

First of all, Wrong forum/section.
    Second, Probally deserved.
    You should probally open a ticket regarding a undeserved ban don't mind opening one without sufficient proof though you would only bother the ticket team.

Comment

Sorry but the bans are not going to be discussed but if I were you i'd reference the warning you got on 6-8 that was final.
      File a ticket
      for payment issues
      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
      X