seraph stone, and element dust not count in tycoon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seraph stone, and element dust not count in tycoon

i have click retrive button (not click collect button) from inferno mail. but point not count. pls give my point back. this is stupid bug when tycoon event.
    Last edited by DanaRay; 07-07-2014, 12:31 PM.

If your mail is not from today then they won't count. They null counting from all mails stacked before the tycoon event starts.

Comment

are you sure? my friend get much point from older mail. this is stupid bug..

Comment

Don't always blame everything on a bug if things doesn't go your way. You should read the post regarding the new tycoon event in the news section, it is indicated there that resources from old mail won't be counted anymore.

Comment

the clock to the end is ticking how long free players will stay on that game with so much cash events (have absolutely nothing against cashers) and so few free things that will keep you staying in this game?...

Comment

Originally posted by Blackofblackest View Post
            If your mail is not from today then they won't count. They null counting from all mails stacked before the tycoon event starts.
            3 ppl from my server just used the bug with old mails and it works.
            [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
            [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

Originally posted by MaximusOrange View Post
              3 ppl from my server just used the bug with old mails and it works.
              it works.... they change it a little, i figured it how... just experiment guys its still working

Comment

even current wyrm rewards are not counting in tycoons.. as well as from raiders................

Comment

Working...
                X