X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we need more stronger world boss....

Hi,

In server 147-thane of winter.

Our world boss die in 4 attacks.... most ppl cant get much gold from world boss event except me....
    Can we improve the world boss' stats? thats not fair for another ppl...
    Now, most of us just join and quit, only for devotion.
    Sometimes I dont join world boss, let them own more gold, but I still need a lot of gold for upgrade gears...

Im confuzed i should join or not, the only way to resolve this problem is improve world boss....

Please reply asap, and please say: yes we can ...... we really need the support....

^OMG OP lvl53...way OP. Well I wouldn't say 68 with 1.3mil BR is a far stretch. ...I only get 3 on my WB. (lol I from same server as Original Poster)
    Shadowbound
    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
    League of Angels
    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

at my server we only got 15player at WB... each WB is only 2 hits combined all the damaged of the 15players.... and the last boss is 3hits....

can we make the boss HP same as guild boss? guild boss is better because it changes everytime.... i saw it 23m 1st time i played.... but now our guild boss is 115m

Comment

server 173 is the same 4 hits and all wb dead

Comment

Originally posted by yxmprodigy View Post
          Hi,

Our world boss die in 4 attacks.... most ppl cant get much gold from world boss event except me....
          Sometimes I dont join world boss, let them own more gold, but I still need a lot of gold for upgrade gears...

Im confuzed i should join or not, the only way to resolve this problem is improve world boss....

Please reply asap, and please say: yes we can ...... we really need the support....
          i agree, my server is an older 1, only 15 ppl does dmg 1/2 of WB's health so we can only do 2 hits each, more than half of total dmg dealt are from 5 players.
          Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
          IGN : 13th
          Class : Paladin

Comment

I agree. Make wb much stronger please. Dies way too fast

Comment

on server 24 it is the same. 28 people attacked world boss and all 3 bosses were dead after only 4 hits.

Comment

s23 wb 2 hit game over

Comment

Hi Sol.... looks like that 68 1.3m is me.....

Comment

another thread about wb? ill say here too wb lvl and hp is based on average server player lvl need to lvl up more to get higher wb hp

Comment

Hi Sol.... looks like that 68 1.3m is me.....
                      On the day that post was posted mentioning a lv68 with over 1.3mil, you were still 1.2mil.
                      Shadowbound
                      [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                      [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                      League of Angels
                      [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

I'm on S164 and if our 1 lonely heavy casher shows up we get 2 hits per boss. There needs to be a change of some sort to the WB event.
                        LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

at our server 1 turn per boss only... please make it higher like guild boss

Comment

Hi,

LOL I know the feeling infact if you miss it and later the next day you try redeeming you get more than if you attend it. It works for me

Comment

s43 same here

Comment

Working...
                              X