My account was reset!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My account was reset!

Last day i access the game and i cant even open it for wrong password the system say's, so what i did was forget pass and they send me a linked to my email to renew my password..so what did i do i to open it up and when i do.. my accnt was reset to zero, as in from the start questing to choosing what type of class to used. pls help..it really suck to go up again. and i really enjoy this game..i just dont knw what to do... i knew i am right for i dont even have another email account ..
    Last edited by R284444853; 07-08-2014, 06:22 AM.

u did choose the server u was playing before?

Comment

yes..the same server as i was using...i bookmark my game page..same as server..so i sure..i dnt choose another server..i even enter the same guild in my new accnt..so i knew im on the same server..

Comment

Originally posted by R284444853 View Post
        Last day i access the game and i cant even open it for wrong password the system say's, so what i did was forget pass and they send me a linked to my email to renew my password..so what did i do i to open it up and when i do.. my accnt was reset to zero, as in from the start questing to choosing what type of class to used. pls help..it really suck to go up again. and i really enjoy this game..i just dont knw what to do... i knew i am right for i dont even have another email account ..
        if you have a screen shot of your char, just file a ticket in r2 support!!!
        Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
        IGN : 13th
        Class : Paladin

Comment

Open a support ticket here with all details.
          | | |

Comment

this is my only prof that im using two character on a single email account, i already playing the game long enough for me to be on a high lvl.. as my attachment photos. i already received email notification last month. specifically my save email was dated last month of June 4 and June 12.. but sadly July 7 when i tried to access my account, and i cant even access it. and when i finally open it, it was already reset. and my email notification has a prof on it dated July 7 stated that im Getting started with R2Games.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by R284444853; 07-08-2014, 07:49 AM.

Comment

and they can check that my email is only registered on R2Games "League of Angels" and i didnt play any other games of R2....
              .tnx all.. i already submit a ticket...

Comment

Working...
              X