Angel World Cup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel World Cup

I don't know if this is still useful or not but how come people get 400% boost from level 10 cherub while i only get 250%? out of 3 level 10 cherub only 1 has a 400% boost.

you really didn't figure it out?

Comment

figure what out? i don't pay much attention to it since everything's maxed out but yeah still at a disadvantage lol

Comment

it was rigged to make us lose

Comment

try re-equipping your cherubstones

Simple bug

Comment

It was fixed 5 days ago

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

it was AE86, but they never told players they had to re-equip the cherubstones, only a few of us knew that.

Comment

LOL yeah it's a disadvantage and a bit late now. Anyway, tnx guys!

Comment

fixed?? lmao There Alecta has 241k br compared to our 239k all there angels are higher then ours so totally disgusted the way u have done this
                  KeyHawk
                  S25 Stormthrone
                  Paladin

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
                    It was fixed 5 days ago
                    Just look at the ranking, only chinese made it through the group matchs... Still seems to you that all the bugs was fixed? No.

Comment

I love how a forum mod comes in here and says something was fixed... I'll admit, I had no freaking clue that I had to re-equip my Cherubstones to make them give the right bonus, so that's 2x250% instead of 2x400% for me..

I doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that we got completely shafted in this tournament, especially when you look at how many non chinese teams went on to the knock-out rounds - 2 teams for those of you who can't be bothered to count or don't have the capacity to count to 2.

So my question to R2 and GTarcade is, are your proud of yourself ?

Comment

Working...
                      X