Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

World Cup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup

Server S122
    Nick Eiforija

Just collect winer packs but didn't get points for them.

Colected for Netherlands VS Argentina.

Hmm, yes somehow I didn't receive the points for winning the Argentina bet too, I wouldn't mind it but that would make my points total to 3k. It's important for me to collect the rewards to count for tycoon since I'm a poor f2p.

Comment

yep same for me

Comment

yup same here no score i need the 360 points to the 2000 points prize for my tycoon.

Comment

i got no points also

Comment

Same thing for me, i was able to collect chests, but did NOT receive my points.

IGN: Sindragosa
            Server: 123-Aria Of Dawn

Comment

Just look at my point and i have tham now ty

Comment

Ok scrap that, got my points already, thanks!

Comment

u people got 0 patience lol

Comment

what happened to placing at the 200+ option. Did we change that mid tourney? if so can someone point me to the updated rules please?

thanks

Comment

thanks for immidiate action !

Comment

Originally posted by E=MC³ View Post
                        what happened to placing at the 200+ option. Did we change that mid tourney? if so can someone point me to the updated rules please?

thanks

i just read on the GTArcade forums, that ONLY people who place in the top 205 will get to collect the rewards of the boots, fusion gem and bless stones.

this is complete **. its doesnt say ANYWHERE that you have to be in top 205 to collect. they only talked about it in the GTArcade forums AFTER soooo many people were ranking and it was noticed that they would win those prizes.

Just one more way for the Devs to completely screw us out of anything possible, just so they can make TONS of money from this game.

Editing to include link to GTArcade forum post that states only players ranked 205 and above can collect rewards.
                        Last edited by EdgeLOA; 07-10-2014, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Check the ranking after sometime, they are updating it right now.
                          Last edited by EdgeLOA; 07-10-2014, 02:14 AM.
                          | | |

Comment

Working...
                          X