Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

DNS address

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNS address

Hiya, not sure if this is my lap top giving me the problem or its a bug but I encounter this only in Cross Server events. Sometimes when we are in an * and I get multiple people attacking me my screen will hang and when I try reloading back in all I get is a white blank screen with a sad face with a message " Google could not locate your DNS address "

Thanks

PS oh yah notice this happen since 9th Jul 2014 before that have never encounter such problem.
    Last edited by AE86; 07-10-2014, 11:57 AM. Reason: language

having the same trouble...takes me around 30mins to 1hour refreshing the browser just to connect to the server...

Comment

It would help if you can provide me with a screenshot, but as for now try to use google public DNS while playing (8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4)

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Sorry do not know how to take a screen shot Asked my father to do it got smacked on the head and scolded for wasting time playing computer games and got lectured that a computer is used for studies and not for games. When it happened again asked my elder brother. He took a look at the screen and told me screen frozen how to take screen shot and whoever asked me to do it talk kok and call him to go eat banana As for DNS setting none of my friends and my brother know how to do it sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Sorhai View Post
          Sorry do not know how to take a screen shot Asked my father to do it got smacked on the head and scolded for wasting time playing computer games and got lectured that a computer is used for studies and not for games. When it happened again asked my elder brother. He took a look at the screen and told me screen frozen how to take screen shot and whoever asked me to do it talk kok and call him to go eat banana As for DNS setting none of my friends and my brother know how to do it sorry
          Click image for larger version

Name:	test.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	234.1 KB
ID:	1690503

Click image for larger version

Name:	test1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	290.2 KB
ID:	1690504

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment