Cant log in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant log in

I cant log into my game, I have refreshed over and over but nothing. Is there a problem or is it just me

nope happened to me a few times too and it never happen before 9th july. 1st time it happened was we were in a big orgy event Cross Server where 2 people tried to attack me suddenly the screen just hanged. So I tried to refresh but could not log back in just have this sad face on a white back ground saying something about Google could not locate the DNS address. It got worst now I notice it is happening on WB and Arena too. Somebody asked me to take a screen shot but I don't know how so fearing I might spoil the computer I asked my father to do it. Worst action ever taken got smacked in the head and scolded for wasting time playing computer games and computers are used for studies and not for games lecture. When it happened again I called my elder brother to help me take a screen shot and send it in. After looking at it he told me whoever gave me that advice TALK KOK screen frozen how to take screen shot ask him to eat banana lah! So please if you can take a screen shot can you please send it in so that this bug can get fixed please?

Comment

happenin to me right now. tried every browser i have. same issue. can't load. chrome says DNS address not found
      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
      Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
      X