Ultimate Game Card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Game Card

I was using Ultimate Game card to buy diamonds but since its retiring what other game card option i can use to recharge need help

I have the same problem

Comment

When you recharge click on more option you will see other option available to you.
      | | |

Comment

What the website says:

Retirement Details

After seven years of having fun helping gamers pay online for virtual currency in their favorite games, our Ultimate Game Card (UGC) will be retiring later this year. Ultimate Game Cards are in the process of being pulled from all retail stores and removed from online resellers. Consumers will no longer be able to buy Ultimate Game Cards after August 15th, 2014.

The last day to redeem your activated UGC codes will be September 30, 2014. So please remember to redeem your UGC codes before that date.

Related to the UGC product retirement, UltimatePoints (UPoints) will also be shut down. The last day to redeem your UPoints will be October 31, 2014.

Please note that some games might stop accepting Ultimate Game Cards and UPoints before the retirement dates so be sure to redeem your cards and points sooner rather than later! For a current list of games please refer to UltimateGameCard.com/allgames

While there isn’t a single product that can replace Ultimate Game Card, we have compiled some alternative payment options for our customers.
        What I take from this is that retailers are gonna pull the cards out of retailers by mid August and codes of cards that are bought have to be redeemed by the end of September and Ultimate Points have to be used by the end of October.

Though I don't understand them just outright pulling them from retailers by mid August when it's quicker to get it off the shelf by discounting it (a retirement special).

Yea since I quoted that I saw the website too. All I have to say is stock up on them before it gets pulled from your favorite retailer and make sure you used the codes before Sept 30. I was wondering why GameStop stopped selling/displaying these
        Shadowbound
        [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
        [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
        League of Angels
        [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Working...
        X