Bug for finishing spire 10-10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug for finishing spire 10-10

it happens to me 4x now.. before i last hit the last mob in 10-10 spire it abruptly closes and says i failed even im in full hp in my main char.. then when i try to share the battle log it says "log failed, please refresh your browser" shareFight&11253c028c891a6a.. please fix this bug and possibly a compensation for me coz it happen not only once.. tnx

IGN: MaNaNaBaS
    SERVER: S89 Woodway Heights

If you failed to clear the level within 30 turns it will be an automatically lose

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

its only about 15-20 turns.. try another excuse

Comment

Originally posted by fymheart22 View Post
        its only about 15-20 turns.. try another excuse
        Dont waste your time, none of these mods will ever give you a real answer without some form of snark. Just play the game and enjoy it. Get a screen cap if you can report it directly through the bug report system on the r2 games home page.
        LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

You didn't mention you failed the battle in 15-20 turns, first thing we would reply in this case is that as many players are not aware of that limitation. Battle Log appears not to be working currently so can you take few screenshots, i'll get this reported.
          | | |

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	aa.gif
Views:	1
Size:	322.8 KB
ID:	1690548

heres my latest battle with the 10-10 spire.. i didnt get the perfect shot but i think its enough.. its 2secs b4 it says failed..

with my hp almost full (800k full hp) theres very high probability that im gonna win..

Comment

Working...
            X