Ghost/bot? Force joining guilds?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost/bot? Force joining guilds?

OK maybe it needs to be looked at but its been happening alot recently with apparent ghost/bots force joining guilds when they are already in one. Wether its a bug glitch or apparent gms/mods or watever with these new chars forcing themselves in only to not be in the guild itself after looking soon as the person has joined, but are already in another guild. This person doesnt even show up to joining the guild in guild log.

This particular person was already in GWAR guild on S2 and most of these are already in that GWAR guild already, i have a screenshot to show this person is already in another guild to the time of ghost joining my guild Legendary. This is on S2. SO can it please be checked its really annoying.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ghost joining.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	232.3 KB
ID:	1752915

old news this has been going on from the start you need to switch off auto join lol
    KeyHawk
    S25 Stormthrone
    Paladin

Comment

Originally posted by Keyhawk14 View Post
      old news this has been going on from the start you need to switch off auto join lol
      Hmm old news u say? considering guild invites are on acceptance by guild leader and deputy's, they cant auto join. So when someone else is already in a guild and tries to ghost join a guild its impossible to do. i right clicked on person soon as they joined and shows that person already IN GWAR so your point is invalid.

Comment

Make sure to have 'not enough people' unchecked

Click image for larger version

Name:	test.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	357.5 KB
ID:	1690553

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
        X