Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

New Event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miz18
    started a topic New Event?

New Event?

A player named DarkAngel on S4 Lunaria's Grace claims a new event is forthcoming called Battle Royale....claims he received mail from an admin telling him so. He also seems to indicate as you that he not an ordinary player....
    I would like to know if this event is something in the works....if this player has inside info from admins...or if he is blowing smoke out his behind.

• sheneedabear
    replied
    Inside info and corruption, poverty players and rich players, greed, ego, arrogance

I friggin love the internet

Leave a comment:

• brotherhawk
    replied
    So he does know something since you want screenshots.....nice

Leave a comment:

• Miz18
    replied
    No AE..I do not..was going to screenshoot it...but then felt lazy...and a bunch were talking in chat so it was soon gone.
    If he talks of it again..I will take one.

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    Originally posted by Miz18 View Post
    A player named DarkAngel on S4 Lunaria's Grace claims a new event is forthcoming called Battle Royale....claims he received mail from an admin telling him so. He also seems to indicate as you that he not an ordinary player....
    I would like to know if this event is something in the works....if this player has inside info from admins...or if he is blowing smoke out his behind.
    Have not seen it before

Leave a comment:

• AE86
    replied
    Do you have screenshots of him saying so?

Leave a comment:

• Xelrath
    replied
    Probably blowing smoke ^^

Leave a comment:

Working...
X