Angel Cup Prizes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Cup Prizes

Was wondering when those who participated in the Angel Cup will be getting the prizes...which I understand will include special outfits.
    Can a forum mod confirm that please?

IGN: MizUndrstd
    Server: s4
    Guild: HelloKitty

The special custome is only for each player in the winning team

Source: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Angel-Figurine! Last line

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

No...there was an announcement on the League of Angels fb page that all 600 participants were getting a new costume.

And also...this post on the GTArcade forums...where it clearly implies all 600 players get the costumes.
      Last edited by EdgeLOA; 07-13-2014, 08:22 AM.

Comment

R2games hasn't announced anything about the rewards for top 600 yet. Please be patient.

FYI that post doesn't say anything about top 600 getting a costume , just a special gift which could be anything.
        | | |

Comment

No..I won't be patient Edge....the event was a complete joke and completely rigged...and now that it is over it seems like R2 is waiting for people to just forget it happened so they have to do nothing.

Comment

and Edge, never heard back from you on this as well but its right in line with the topic, what about those who NEVER got on a team for the first fights?

Comment

hope u`l get 2 soulstone and 1 aegis shard as rewards . so u can drama queens fo shizzle then

Comment

huh ? we got a clown here R235962306 why didnt u write with your ingame name?

Comment

did i hurt ur feelings?sorry brah take a candy and then u can get back at being a crybaby
                  p.s. dunno what my ingame name has to do with most of u being drama queens but oh well

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
                    did i hurt ur feelings?sorry brah take a candy and then u can get back at being a crybaby
                    p.s. dunno what my ingame name has to do with most of u being drama queens but oh well

LOLZ.... jealous much
                    it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

wow so If u participated the AWC and didnt win. you won't get anything? Then ur time on upgrading everything on your char is wasted.
                      ~ One of a Kind ♥

Comment

Hrmm here some news on rewards list for AWC.. i don't know whether R2 connected with GTAR or not on the prize..

http://angel.gtarcade.com/news/900.html#newsConter
                        :mad: xN30x :mad:
                        :cool: xS14x :cool:

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

Working...
                        X