Element garbage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Element garbage

Ok, *EDIT* R2 decided to make element training a 90% fail rate now? I just used 7k element dusts (using ultra) and ALL of my elements went from L.3 10 stars down to L.2 2 stars? Thank you you *EDIT*.
    Last edited by AE86; 07-14-2014, 05:44 AM.

just upgrade if its POSITIVE lol.... you scammed yourself

Comment

so bad...omagad so bad...

Comment

you waste 7k elemental crytal... if you use it properly you could probably reach lvl 7 or more

Comment

OMG to someone who didn't know that you don't have to accept the result unless you want to.

Comment

My point is this... When you use Ultra is says "High chance of upgrading element with low chance of reducing elements". So why is it that once you hit L.3 10 stars you fail 90% of the time using ultra? I could care less about the 7k element crystals I lost, I got them back easily and got back to L.3 10 stars. So what I what to know is why are the *EDIT* dirtbags at R2 not fixing this? Yes I already know they are too stupid to fix anything (since everyone knows french fries are smarter than the R2 staff), but last I checked this is plain out lying about how something works. *EDIT*
            Last edited by AE86; 07-15-2014, 03:17 AM.

Comment

and why the hell did you save a negative outcome???

//So why is it that once you hit L.3 10 stars you fail 90% of the time using ultra?//

You should understand that the elemental thingy is operating by chance. The higher the elemental level the lower the chances to upgrade it. There is nothing to fix, you just need to suck it up...
              And btw, I got 16-2 Ice, 8-9 Fire, 6-5 Electro.... And 2 people in our server got 20-10 Ice, 1-4 Fire, 12-8 Electro..... So pretty much, it's either your are unlucky or just someone who doesn't know what he is doing...

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
                My point is this... When you use Ultra is says "High chance of upgrading element with low chance of reducing elements". So why is it that once you hit L.3 10 stars you fail 90% of the time using ultra? I could care less about the 7k element crystals I lost, I got them back easily and got back to L.3 10 stars. So what I what to know is why are the *EDIT* dirtbags at R2 not fixing this? Yes I already know they are too stupid to fix anything (since everyone knows french fries are smarter than the R2 staff), but last I checked this is plain out lying about how something works. *EDIT*
                If normal have a 0.1% success rate and 99.9% fail rate, advanced have a 1% success rate and 99% fail rate, ultras having 10% success rate and 90% fail rate qualifies the statement "high chance of upgrading element with low chance of reducing elements"
                头可ç*´è¡€å¯æµï¼Œå…„弟情义不能丢
                不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
                (白眉大ä¾* - white eyebrow hero lol)
                (奥特曼 - ultraman)
                (saint seiya - knights of the zodiac - 圣斗士星矢)
                (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

well,its was you who don't know the trick...
                  "not all upgrade can make you success to the next, but not all success can work well for the next upgrade, sometime few fail can bring more good moment."
                  Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

vastilov have right i used same more than 4k for nothingh i got only 3 stars up with for 4 with ultra click only and got a lote of -

Comment

Working...
                    X