Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup Wager rank

I took a risk betting all on one match : the final germany - Argentina

I bet 570 wagers on Germany expecting to be quaified to get the ring.

Now as I look at ranking I see that some people with less points than me ranked (Higher) in front.

Here is a screen shot of the first quaification set and another with my position in rank

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wager001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	177.9 KB
ID:	1752960

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wager002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	183.9 KB
ID:	1752961

You can also notice my rank is said as 1562 wile I am 317 ....

Where was it mentioned that the final of Word cup was a special Rank inside the event rank ?

Can you explain me the issues of this illogical raking ? Or is it a bug that will soon be fixed ?

Ranking seems to bugged for you, will get this checked by tech team.
    | | |

Comment

u had to be in top 200 for the ring anyway . so with that 317 ur far far away

Comment

its a bug he needs to refresh only

Comment

Do refresh once and check if the rankings are showing properly before i report this.
          | | |

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
            u had to be in top 200 for the ring anyway . so with that 317 ur far far away
            I suppose you had a close look to the first screenshot and saw that from the rank 96 the point were 3935 when I had 3960 then you will also notice that I was not the only one in that case ..... Just have a look at the first 100 ranks and notice that some are even less than 3500 ..... the checking of ranks bugged .... I posted 2 screenshots to avoid your kind of answer .... avoid answering before checking. Anyway the rank was fixed and now I can see it as it's suppose to be.
            Last edited by MercylessDaywalker; 07-14-2014, 04:24 PM.

Comment

just saying but at least for eastern, rank 200 was at 4775 points

Comment

Working...
              X