Lost 700enchant point?!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost 700enchant point?!!

Yesterday, i got around 1.5k enchanted ore, than i enchanted for my helm, stop at around 700 pts of enchant.

But this morning, when i got another 1.4K enchanted ore, and wanna finish enchant for my helm from level 4 to level 5, then i just find out, my pts all lost.

What can i do? really hard to gain 1.5 ore.......

Server: 147 Thane of Winter (R2 games)
    IGN: CCRZO

please help me.....

it happens to me too.. i guess u upgrade ur helm to royal right? coz when u upgrade equipment all enchant points will reset..

Comment

You will lose your unfinished progress in enchanting if you upgrade the item.
      | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
        You will lose your unfinished progress in enchanting if you upgrade the item.
        Guild Leader and I switched gear to the reward gears from World Cup event and lost all our enchants on the slots. (not just the points needed for the enchant level, the enchant itself)
        Shadowbound
        [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
        [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
        League of Angels
        [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

well....thats really sux.....

Comment

Originally posted by Solariai View Post
            Guild Leader and I switched gear to the reward gears from World Cup event and lost all our enchants on the slots. (not just the points needed for the enchant level, the enchant itself)
            You are enchanting the item and not the slots, so if you switch to a new item you will have to reenchant it.
            | | |

Comment

so basically, leaving an item with some enchant points due to lack of enchant stones, and then removing it from the slot for some reason, (like a guildmate asked for strip or trying out a new item) will make the enchanting points vanish?

Comment

Originally posted by dyopet View Post
                so basically, leaving an item with some enchant points due to lack of enchant stones, and then removing it from the slot for some reason, (like a guildmate asked for strip or trying out a new item) will make the enchanting points vanish?
                No, you will lose your enchant points if you upgrades an equip without completing the enchantment

Enchantment is only upgraded on the gear and not the slot so if you switch to a different gear it will not have the same enchantment level of your previous gear

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                X