Ice Totem - Is it working?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Totem - Is it working?

Just got myself a Garnet Ice Totem after saving up and been trying it out but I cannot say I noticed any more stun than usual?

I understand the % is low at 16% but so far in maybe 50 battles I really did not notice it works once? it may not be very visible like the Healing totem since I am guessing it does not "activate" but has anyone else tried it out? Can't say I am very pleased with it so far :/

Agreed...After finish 20 battle ( COM + Arena ) , i don't see this Ice Totem work once. It just stay there dancing like nothing happen.. Please fix it.. 16% chance is quite higher even the idun ring (12% chance) activate more than Ice Totem..So far i don't see Ice Totem activate it Ice Claw +2 ...Thanks

xN30x
    S14
    :mad: xN30x :mad:
    :cool: xS14x :cool:

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

cool, I am not the only one going crazy then, been 2 days now, 50 battle and still nothing apparent...

Can a mod raise a ticket to dev for investigation?

Comment

Will report this to techs.
        | | |

Comment

thank you sir

Comment

Its not bugged as per devs but if the stun rate is really bad they may consider increasing it a little.
            | | |

Comment

really wow ok, i'll keep watching but haven't seen it happened really. it makes it difficult that it does now "show" its effect :/

the description says "if a line of enemy is damaged" so just to be sure, is it ONLY working if the WHOLE line of enemy is damaged at the same time or if ANY target in the line of enemy get damaged then the 16% stun rate comes in?

I have more result with 12% Idun ring really...

Comment

Originally posted by hisokajp View Post
                really wow ok, i'll keep watching but haven't seen it happened really. it makes it difficult that it does now "show" its effect :/

the description says "if a line of enemy is damaged" so just to be sure, is it ONLY working if the WHOLE line of enemy is damaged at the same time or if ANY target in the line of enemy get damaged then the 16% stun rate comes in?

I have more result with 12% Idun ring really...
                i havent used ice totem but are you sure its not like ranger's freeze? ranger's freeze doesnt show swirl over enemy's head but enemy gets frozen and doesnt do anything till it lasts
                League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                Magus Rynd

Comment

12% > 16%
                  Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                    i havent used ice totem but are you sure its not like ranger's freeze? ranger's freeze doesnt show swirl over enemy's head but enemy gets frozen and doesnt do anything till it lasts
                    that would be EVEN HARDER to notice then, though I have been watching match and I think I would see if the enemy stopped moving for 2 round

Comment

Working...
                    X