Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Got banned from the game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got banned from the game.

Yesterday tried to log in and received a message saying I am banned from entering into 1 of the servers and was asked to contact customer support. However up to now have yet to hear from them. So do I
    1) Continue to wait
    2) Start afresh at another server
    3) Go over to GTarcade or Kabam
    Thanks

just start a new one. you will never most likely you will never recover your account. have a great day
    your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

Submit a ticket an contact customer support I suppose.....

IGN: MizUndrstd
      Server: s4
      Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

Originally posted by Sorhai View Post
        Yesterday tried to log in and received a message saying I am banned from entering into 1 of the servers and was asked to contact customer support. However up to now have yet to hear from them. So do I
        1) Continue to wait
        2) Start afresh at another server
        3) Go over to GTarcade or Kabam
        Thanks
        does this remind you something? ''Tell whoever threatening u to go suk an egg. I am playing 2 accts all the time for TD bc is a pain in the Azz to find someone to join you so unless R2 or GT arcade comes out with a solution that I can do TD solo or people can do more than 5 TDs running 2 accts is the only solution for me. ''

Comment

Oh dear...I almost peed my pants again....

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
            does this remind you something? ''Tell whoever threatening u to go suk an egg. I am playing 2 accts all the time for TD bc is a pain in the Azz to find someone to join you so unless R2 or GT arcade comes out with a solution that I can do TD solo or people can do more than 5 TDs running 2 accts is the only solution for me. ''
            If that is the case they most likely would have banned 30% of the players as most I know have 2 to 3 accounts and are doing the same thing because they just could not find other players to do TD or they use that clone for TA just to lower their level average

Comment

So..they were both your accounts? Not yours and someone's elses? Either way....put a ticket in to support to see what they say.

Comment

Originally posted by Miz18 View Post
                So..they were both your accounts? Not yours and someone's elses? Either way....put a ticket in to support to see what they say.
                Did yesterday yet to hear from them anyway no rush just started another account over at 200

Comment

Working...
                X