• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twilight Clash Time Changing

Server: S152
    IGN: Becky

Category: Twilight Clash

Earlier tonight, we won our first match in Twilight Clash and were sent a notification that our next match would be at 2300 server time (nobody from our prospective next round opponent showed up for their first match). Fine, all well and good. Come back at 2300 and try to enter, but it says that the outcome has already been decided. Check my mail and at 2230, we were sent a notification that the match would be at 2230.

Our team lost because we were told the wrong time to show up, and when we were told the correct time, the match was starting.

I don't have any screen shots of the initial notification that the match would be at 2300, I already deleted the mail that was sent out at the end of our first match. I can get you a screenshot from my guildmate of the 2230 notification, though.

Can you have accurate notifications sent out in the future so that we can at least know what time to show up?

just enter TC at 2200, 2230, and 2300. dont mind notifications, they are system generated.

Comment

you mean there isn't someone actually typing out each individual notification? that's weird, i never thought of that side.

i just think it would be nice if they sent out accurate notifications. if they say it'll be at 2300, then just have it at 2300. i equate this to my boss telling me he needs me at work at 8:00am and then decides at 7:30 that i need to be there at 7:30. if you tell me 8, i'll be there at 8. i'm not going to show up to work every 30 minutes to check and see if my boss changed his mind, nor do i think it's reasonable to expect me to check periodically just to make sure that the time that i was told by the system wasn't changed arbitrarily by the system.

Comment

even the Seasonal events time on the top of the screen is wrong, it always say TC will start on 2230. been like that since S1. but they didnt care. for them it's your job to check it, not their job to remind you.

Comment

Eh? Why would you compare work with twilight clash?

Comment

Originally posted by R270687217 View Post
            you mean there isn't someone actually typing out each individual notification? that's weird, i never thought of that side.

i just think it would be nice if they sent out accurate notifications. if they say it'll be at 2300, then just have it at 2300. i equate this to my boss telling me he needs me at work at 8:00am and then decides at 7:30 that i need to be there at 7:30. if you tell me 8, i'll be there at 8. i'm not going to show up to work every 30 minutes to check and see if my boss changed his mind, nor do i think it's reasonable to expect me to check periodically just to make sure that the time that i was told by the system wasn't changed arbitrarily by the system.
            Can you post screenshots of the mails?
            | | |

Comment

when the servers are up, maybe we can try to post screenshots. but sadly we dont even have a clue on when will we be able to enter our servers

Comment

Working...
              X