GL changeover bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GL changeover bug

We have a problem now due to a glitch that happened with our Guild leader changeover, no matter how many GM's we ask they mark the tickets as resolved but the Gl's not reset or changed to someone still in the guild...please respond server 109

This has been addressed multiple times and we were always told the devs have fixed it. We are asking one more time.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Why the problem isn't fixed yet? And we need HELP! We cant remove people that aren't active, nor we can add new people
      CAN someone PLEASE take care for this?
      Server 109

Comment

Any word on this?

Comment

It's bugged and i lost my prize on S60 Accursed Throne when it merged with S78. Username : Drunkuser.Now the servers are merged and i wasn't able to obtain my prize!

Comment

S109
            Silence
            Guild Underworld

There is no Bushido in our guild. Left a long time ago. Never Fixed after 3 long months with terrible support. Thanks alot dev's who apparently can't tell when an issue is or isnt fixed. Sad. Deplorable. Those are the words i would use to describe support from the devs. Do not misunderstand what i mean by support. There was no support. All our issues were forwarded to someone else turn after turn. That's how they "solved" our problem. If i did that at my workplace i wouldn't have a job!
            Care for a screenshot to prove its still not fixed. Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	658.0 KB
ID:	1691726

Comment

We are well aware it isn't fixed, we have went and told the project team and they are again asking devs to fix. They may not be able to and the guild may need to be dissolved and then we will work something out. But there are times there is not an easy fix for a problem. It's being worked on.
              File a ticket
              for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

So if you are going to dissolve our guild , i take it we will get a new guild setup, same lvl same bonuses etc identical with one of the current users as the GL and yeah ohh compensation to ensure all honour and bonuses and contributions etc are not all wasted? That is what you mean right? ohh yeah and the old version deleted so no-one can resurrect it, for whatever purpose.
                Last edited by R258059101; 07-24-2014, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Silence
                  S109
                  Guild Underworld

I would agree to dissolve the guild on a few conditions
                  1) All guild bonuses and guild level and flag be set to what we currently have
                  2) The guild be completely wiped from database so we dont have problems anymore
                  3) instant transfer of all guild members so that the guild members can decide who to kick/add/ etc.

Obviously the guild would have to have an agreed upon leader which we already do. Seacow
                  And a new guild name which would have to be discussed. Will post again with more Info.

Comment

TitaniaQueen
                    S109
                    Guild Underworld

I AGREE totally with the above post from Silence

Comment

look its real simple to fix this problem,1st off when a GL is off line for period of time the gl is passed off to next person with rank,why cant you ppl just boot that person from GL thats not event in our guild any more an pass the lead its that simple only take you a few mins to poccess it.Come on ppl its been like almost 3months an i put in i dont know how many tickets for this isssue to be fixed,and i keep getting the same responce blah blah blah.I know youre fingers has be getting very cramped from saying the same comments so just please go ahead an make the few changes . tyvm 0bi-Wan
                      0bi-Wan

Comment

Thank you, I was not on when the GM came in to tell us it has been fixed, much appreciated. Server 109

Comment

It's fixed, I logged on personally to let S109 know it was fixed.
                          File a ticket
                          for payment issues

R2 Game Rules click

Comment

Silence
                            S109
                            Guild Underworld

Thank you sincerely.

I retract my previous statement.
                            The issue is not fixed. While seacow is listed as Guild Leader, he only has rights as Deputy Leader.

Guild Leader rights that are missing
                            1) Guild Message
                            2) Promotion rights
                            3) Demotion rights
                            4) The ability to pass Guild Leader
                            Last edited by deekster; 07-25-2014, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Thanks to the GM who came at server!
                              Indeed we have Guild Leader, but actually it seems like he isnt Guild Leader....
                              He cannot promote people to deputies or official, as well as he cannot demote people.
                              He can't write in Guild pane.
                              Can you please, please try to fix this?

Comment

Working...
                              X