Thanks for Stupid merge our s13 server !!! now i can quit ur stupid piracy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for Stupid merge our s13 server !!! now i can quit ur stupid piracy

So stupid really i spend so much time and some money (to much in my eyes) to run this game...so much hours every day for what? merge s13 with 2 other servers and everything is broken again i have my name since i join this game and now i got a changename card to change my name ...**** you...the only fair is when i get all my money back and quit this modern piracy...you people got so much servers and so much money and only push push push the monstercashers ..where is the good old RPG fun its all about the money ...time to quit and hope much will open their eyes and quit this **** too!!!!!!!!!thanks for take my money and my time and take my middlefinger as ur prize too !!!

Sounds like a case of "someone better got merged into my server" to me. You should be grateful to have more people to play with while there's people begging to be merged.
    S146 Galvine

Comment

lol... your name is limited for one user?? don't leave in Earth anymore,you should go to Pluto
      Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

What's happen about your name?
        DO STUPID THINGS!

Comment

Do I have to change my name in game if some peoples having the same name ?
          IGN: Shivaa
          Server: S90 - Deathshade Lair

Comment

Originally posted by SShivaa View Post
            Do I have to change my name in game if some peoples having the same name ?
            I'm not sure but if someone have the same name, you both get a random name and a changename from mail... so i think the first one to get it back is lucky lol
            DO STUPID THINGS!

Comment

Working...
            X