Team Arena problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Arena problems

Ok, it was bad enough that Team Arena went down last night after my first 4 TA runs. Then there was no comp for this obvious failure of your web site.
    But the real junk punch came tonight when I went to take part in the Team Arena event and found that I was shorted the 4 attempts that I ran last night before it failed. Please fix this and give me my due comp for your event failure please. I pay money for the use in the site and if it fails I should receive due compensation. Thank you and have a good day

OK here we go AGAIN!!!! TA is down again, still haven't received comp for being down the first time. Can we please get this fixed and be compensated for what we are missing out on? Worked fine last night but today was the same issue as the day before. Log failure and Players not ready errors when the players are in fact ready to go.
    Please fix and compensate accordingly!!!!

Comment

**** fun **** fun ****, that's my whole opinion of the game.

Comment

Yup, same here on S22 AKA UA6.
        The night before, after one round in TA it stopped working, our team tried two times to enter, Log Failed blah blah blah.. the next morning people where still having problems, i dont do TA in the mornings neither does my team mates, but come evening it worked BUT with three attempts where gone.
        Today (morning), people where complaining it doesnt work again. So me and my full time team will try our normal night time TA run and see how many rounds we have left and IF it works at all.

And CinDyLo.. LOL i have to agree.

Comment

Two days in a row where TA fails; and no compensation. At night, attempts are missing. Seriously LoA... get your acts together and fix these issues. And give us compensation for it too! Tears would be great haha. But in all honesty, stop making new servers and fix the ones that are bugged.

S301 (Eucrante)
          Caeda

Comment

yeah me to0 2 days i didnt got to play TA cuz at first it doesnt work but i still tried it many times then yesterday when i try to play TA i got 0 attempts left.. lol.. we need compensation

Comment

Working...
            X