This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong punishment?

Hi all im writing this cause i was bothered with something today wich wasn't right in my eyes. Its about giugiuka the clan leader of the guild AleluiA[s94] C00lGirl member of the guild and mykl member of the ChampionS guild. So as i said i am writing this message because i saw something today wich was't right not because i am jelaous, angry, from hate or any tihng like this. Our guild member C00lGirl is on a holiday for 2 weeks and she asked giugiuka if he is able to login into her account and doing the daily stuffs cause she didn't want to lose the daily bonuses. And so giugiuka logged in to do the daily routine just to find out he's got an in-game mail into his in-box saying This is a breach of the terms of service and any further activity will see you both banned.R2GAMES . SO my question is what's the problem he didn't steal the account he is not hacking abusing the r2staff or something like that he just want to help his guild member iv seen lots of other people logging into two different accounts or even more and they don't get such thing ...With all my repsect R2 he is one of the top cashers in the server and to send him message like this its just unacceptable. Oh and one more thing this dude mykl he was pretending to be friends of C00lgirl but the minute he saw giu logging in he send a mail to r2 reporting him. That's all i want to say i am not angry or anything dont get me wrong this is not a rant haha. At the end isn't this a place where we can have fun and respect each other instead we get people like this. That's all i wanna say Respect to R2 and hope y'all have a great day

Thanks radoi for the thread...very well explained too ! well it is pity that this game have such issues and I just trying to help COOlgirl waille she is in vacantion...because she please to do it and she send me her account details . This is the mail wich I have received from R2games : Account sharer ; you have been identified as an account sharer.You will cease logging into GOOlgirl's account and you will keep to your own. This is a breach of the terms of service and any further activity will see you both banned.R2games. thank a lot to R2games for this priviledge to be banned after I play honest all the time and invest some amount of euro in this game !!!

Comment

its illegal =) doesnt matter if he is a casher or not..... just keep it secret both parties =) so no player would be jealous

Comment

i remember playboy doing that, he didnt get banned. So how big casher you are? it all come's down to that.
        It's rlly a shame that this is ToS breach in R2 ToS. I mean you make account, you are responsible about it. But here, once you make account, R2 is responsible.
        Really weird if you ask me.

There was a long topic about it, where mods brought out Hacking in ToS, there wasn't nothing about sharing account's. But they are Mod's so their word counts.
        This was about 3-4 months ago. So i bet it's changed now. So it suits R2 need's better then previously.

Comment

It is weird isn't it? I mean he is not trying to hack or scam r2 he just wanna help a friend out and so many other people are doing it dont see the problem at all....

Comment

what if most in our guild have no vip or diamond and i want to buy em all vip's and a lil bit of diamond around 15 of em?

Comment

Okay I was at my friends house to pick up some games for PS3 and showed him on his PC my hero to make him play LoA ? but if I get banned because of showing him this game this brakes the policy of gamers. Well if I get banned I will tell him "Dude look the policy of the game is I can not log into another PC with my ACC you have to come home and show it to you but notice its a browser game based..." and they will say "ohh its like farmville in facebook? no thank you mate"

P.S. - that is unfair for us. R2 had to delete all duble accounts not the how many IP's your using because some of the IP's are not the same every time when you res your rooter or Personal Computer.
              Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

i think all of it happened because of that report mail to R2. otherwise, they dont have a system in place to track it. i on few occasions left my VPN on and logged into the game. it didnt give me any such mail.
                League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                Magus Rynd

Comment

1) likely was reported (as it should be, piloting can cause many problems beyond what you see as just "helping a friend")
                  2) there can be many ip's on one account, but would be hard pressed to be in Australia now, and Florida in ten minutes.

while playing one of these games it was explained to me once like this "cheating is anything someone else does for you, or you have done while YOU are not actually playing YOUR game, if you are not sitting in front of YOUR screen playing YOUR game? ie, macros, pilots, etc.... you are cheating others that do"
                  it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

Maybe this will help for future playing?

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....10#post1037310

Comment

So let me get this straight cheating is when a friend of your's login into your account and help you out a bit but its not cheating when u have 2 accounts or more and you helping your self with sending lets say roses to your main char who is first in the event thats not cheating ??? I'l tell you why they do it cause when they say u cant login into your friends account he loses lots of value bonuses and then he needs to pay more to restore them thats why

Comment

yea, thats prolly it :P
                        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                        Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by radoi View Post
                          So let me get this straight cheating is when a friend of your's login into your account and help you out a bit but its not cheating when u have 2 accounts or more and you helping your self with sending lets say roses to your main char who is first in the event thats not cheating ??? I'l tell you why they do it cause when they say u cant login into your friends account he loses lots of value bonuses and then he needs to pay more to restore them thats why

I didn't make the rules to play in R2's playground, I just follow them

Comment

yeah i get u bro dont get me wrong im the same i haven't spend any money at all im here for the fun but still i dont agree with that policy just my opinion :P

Comment

good thing opinions aren't against tos

Comment

Working...
                              X