Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wrong punishment?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicky in the news and events interview with burning said you could transfer and keep VIP and diamonds

most alts are started to complete events, if I couldn't beat on my alt I would never have shards, wyrm, etc.

also without my alts I could not get ta, or td done.

I think alts are basically the byproduct of a whole bunch of dead servers, and because devs are busy figuring out ways to make money... we who make alts are figuring out ways not to spend money

oy a vicious cycle has begun
    it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

Originally posted by R244375573
      I believe the Alt exception was made so that players could start on other server but keep playing on their old servers. OR just totally start new on a new server.

When I first started playing I did not know that you had to remember your server, and did not know that you could look up your servers for a week or so.....after I did I played for a month or so on the "reccomended" server I was given - It was only a month or so old. After learning how things worked for the most part I decided to start fresh on a server that was opening the next day. That is my server now.

Many games allow Alts. This game needs them to allow players to move to new servers and start fresh.

* 1 account can play many server. so its mean you can create new id on others server with the same account.
      ** Alts mean 2 id in 1 server. means u open new browser with def id but same IP.
      *** Pilot means someone else using your account. so major thing that R2 banned or given warning about piloting others player account cause of missing items, deleting items,selling items..or selling account. so owner will claimed it back to R2 saying that his account has benn hack, stolen, missing etc... so that why they (R2) not allowed player to pilot or given hes/her id to someone else to be pilot.
      And its def with Alts.

* Lots of player given others to pilot his account.. but its on your own responsible. for example.. you had younger brothers.. then u got emergency call...so you ask ur brother to take place and run it.. for me its ok..cause if anything happen..you can smackdown your litle brother. but if you ask someone else...what would you do? that the problems...so its in your own responsible. dont cry like baby and post it to forum that your account has been hacked, stolen etc...

peace...
      -=[ W3LC0M3 T0 TH3 DARKSID3 ]=-
      CrystalSaga
      • Server:[S1] Aurora Point
      • IGN: CLASSIFIED
      • Guild: Unknown
      • Level: Noob No Longer
      • Type: Bloody Priest

Wartune
      • Server:[S56] Downtown Forest
      • IGN: CLASSIFIED
      • Guild: Unknown
      • Level: 12
      • Type: Mage

------------------------------------

Guide :
      1) FlasH Player Crash ! UrgHHHhh!!!

Comment

these policy will put players away from the game and the fall down of each game they should change this poicy. if players want to explore different server for me in my own opinion same ISP, same computer used, and never log in in different location its ok. for roses i gues they already made some rules that only vip2 can send unli roses good for players .

Comment

Originally posted by Alienwarez View Post
          * 1 account can play many server. so its mean you can create new id on others server with the same account.
          ** Alts mean 2 id in 1 server. means u open new browser with def id but same IP.
          *** Pilot means someone else using your account. so major thing that R2 banned or given warning about piloting others player account cause of missing items, deleting items,selling items..or selling account. so owner will claimed it back to R2 saying that his account has benn hack, stolen, missing etc... so that why they (R2) not allowed player to pilot or given hes/her id to someone else to be pilot.
          And its def with Alts.

* Lots of player given others to pilot his account.. but its on your own responsible. for example.. you had younger brothers.. then u got emergency call...so you ask ur brother to take place and run it.. for me its ok..cause if anything happen..you can smackdown your litle brother. but if you ask someone else...what would you do? that the problems...so its in your own responsible. dont cry like baby and post it to forum that your account has been hacked, stolen etc...

peace...

well this is a very acceptable idea that r2games put in their rules. they should include this thumbs up bro.

Comment

its a good rule but need to hear player wanna say about it

since r2games can locate ip location and the player is complaining that their acct is hacked (because of pilot of other person not related to the real owner or helping) it is players problem and should ignore such complain and must put that in their policy too. but if the person is related to the hacker still their problem. banning is not a good idea if they find out the player has these issue.

if the real owner still can see his /her acct logging in must report it and thats the only time they should ban the acct. or automatic ban if the player says someone that he dont know hack the account. must hear player coz if other person got jelly or insecure on the account and he/she has little knowledge about it it is not reasonble to ban the account for that reason as long as same ip address or computer use still should not be ban.

must think over what player want to happen that dont affect their business profit. coz if this so either player will make new acct or stay away from the game, stay away forever would mean lost of business profit.

let the real owner speak and be reasonable banning players.
            Last edited by majonda; 07-22-2014, 07:26 AM. Reason: more info

Comment

There are some browser based games that have Sitters/Keepers of accounts. This means if I am going to vacation for let's say 10 days, I can appoint up to 2 persons (accounts) to be my Sitter/Keeper. They don't have my account info. All they need is my username and their password to log in on my account and play it legally. good idea by kronos appoint someone and must let r2games know about it for a specific period of time like for 10 days or so creating a ticket to track anything like this (you can also put policy provide that this player previously loaded a certain amount and allowable for like once a month). so player will stay and will spend more no business profit lost.

Comment

I got 1 of my accounts banned too just because I said I was using multiple accounts. Lucky its not 1 of my paid accounts seems I can't have multiple accounts too. So I stopped playing and paying my other 2 accounts and just play 1 account now. When I told a GM that he got the cheek to ask what are the other accounts like I am so dumb as to tell him and get him banned my other 2 accounts too.

Comment

exactly. banning the acct should only be reserved fer situation where acct owner himself requests it in the event of hack or likes.

if acct owner's consent is there, what's the issue?
                  League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                  Magus Rynd

Comment

yeah true what if one player OWN a computer shop/cafe? (income generation again) this computer cafe might tell everyone about the game and might get hook up too in the game and the rest of the person renting in the cafe. so that mean all of the player will be ban in that computer shop? or let say one player in that computer shop dont have net at home and just renting just to play the game and let say one event that cafe is experiencing power outage so this player want his/her account get going so he/she will rent to the other computer cafe so he will be ban too if someone got envy on him/her. let the real owner speak first .

Comment

let say three people living in the same house and only using one computer wanted to help each other out due to schedule so they will be ban too? seems the business is killing themselves i wonder why plenty of dead server now

Comment

I got 1 of my accounts banned too just because I said I was using multiple accounts. Lucky its not 1 of my paid accounts seems I can't have multiple accounts too. So I stopped playing and paying my other 2 accounts and just play 1 account now. When I told a GM that he got the cheek to ask what are the other accounts like I am so dumb as to tell him and get him banned my other 2 accounts too.

^
                        ^
                        ^

i dont think so player will speak see this post above.

so r2games should release info that they will never do ban until they hear from the owner. player wont speak lol

Comment

Not being discussed in the forum.
                          File a ticket
                          for payment issues
                          For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                          Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                          X