Events Bonus Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events Bonus Issue

I had 12 Events Bonus spins yesterday(7/19/14) that I got from world boss, I didnt get home in time to use them(got home around 10:30 ST and the spin time ends at 10:00) When server reset at 00:00 my 12 spins went away. Is this is a known issue? I want my 12 spins back! Check your logs or some **** and see(If you guys even have those...)

(Bump) Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Is this something that I should have known about and am just going to be screwed out of them? If I had 20 HOC draws and server reset would I lose those 20 draws too? Any reply would be great, thank you!

Comment

for the wheel yeah u lose them if u aint using them in time . u also lose the draws given by default on HoC .

Comment

well maybe they should either A. Say that or B. Have the spin events go all day or even better C. Leave my ******* spins alone, I earned em and I should not lose them all for stupid server resets/there being a "spin time". Nothing against you of course, thank you for the reply. Hope to get a hold of a GM cuz this is ********.

Comment

I would like to get a reply by a Gm/Mod. sometime today also...No TA compensation so i'm not gonna get my hopes up.

Comment

There a glitch with it too, i got 10 spins, i used them all but double clicked too fast at some spin, so it ended using 2 spin but for 1 price so in 10 spins i got 6 prizes...
            DO STUPID THINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by tduren90 View Post
              I had 12 Events Bonus spins yesterday(7/19/14) that I got from world boss, I didnt get home in time to use them(got home around 10:30 ST and the spin time ends at 10:00) When server reset at 00:00 my 12 spins went away. Is this is a known issue? I want my 12 spins back! Check your logs or some **** and see(If you guys even have those...)
              How did you get the 12 spins from world boss and decide not to use them right after WB? And if you weren't home, how did you participate in WB? By mobile? Even so, if you could access LoA through your phone you should be able to access the spins. You missed it, you fault.

Comment

Maybe he was in a hurry and had not time to use them duh. Logic?

Comment

Umm yeah Istanda think about what you just asked, I hopped in for WB clicked the oh so hard button that says "auto attack boss" then left, and got back at 10:30. If I was on why would I not use them? Do you think i'm stupid or something? I made sure I was home at 7 to do the WB because of the spins, but I had other **** to do and was in my house for no more than 2 minutes. It's not my fault, its not stated anywhere you will lose your spins, a major keyword in that sentence is "your" they are MY spins, they aren't a "oh you can have these IF you spin at the right time!" I did the work, I earned them, and I want them back. Its straight ********.
                  Last edited by tduren90; 07-20-2014, 12:43 PM. Reason: More stuff to say, no need to double post.

Comment

Well, I can't see why this is R2's fault because it stated on the wheel what time its open from to when it close.

I can see you point that " its not stated anywhere you will lose your spins " but if it closes at 10:00 PM and the server resets at 12:00 AM, I think even the simple -minded people can figure out that 10:00 PM is the deadline. Too bad you missed it... you can't really blame anyone else but yourself.

And even if they do give you the spins, other people who missed it will come and ask for it. My advice? Just forget it... its only 12 virtual tries on a a virtual wheel that gives virtual stuff. Bits of code, is what you get. Just move on.
                    Last edited by Istanda; 07-20-2014, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tduren90 View Post
                      I would like to get a reply by a Gm/Mod. sometime today also...No TA compensation so i'm not gonna get my hopes up.
                      You received your answer in your pm box

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                      X