Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totem lack of info caused BIG waste

This is just MEAN.
    I got to level 60 and Totem option open and I thought YAY!! Now I can use my cards I earned in events.
    So I went into Totem and had a look around then tried a fight and failed so I thought I'd use my cards for sacrifice points to boost the totem I start with to make me strong enough to beat first fight.
    200 points I had (see screen shots) to use and AFTER I opened them and tried to use them it said I had to beat the first fight to flip a card (sacrifice).
    Then when I mentioned it to guildies they told me POINTS RESET AT THE END OF THE DAY.
    That is SO unfair. All those points wasted because no info anywhere BEFORE the sacrifice attempt.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1-mean.png
Views:	1
Size:	654.2 KB
ID:	1753726
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2-mean.png
Views:	1
Size:	803.8 KB
ID:	1753727

IGN- Prikklez
    Server 7
    (this is where you can send my replacement cards for my 200 points please )

First of all, sacrifice points does not reset. Secondly, there is no limit on when you can use or cannot use sacrifice cards

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by SpudNuts View Post
      This is just MEAN.
      I got to level 60 and Totem option open and I thought YAY!! Now I can use my cards I earned in events.
      So I went into Totem and had a look around then tried a fight and failed so I thought I'd use my cards for sacrifice points to boost the totem I start with to make me strong enough to beat first fight.
      200 points I had (see screen shots) to use and AFTER I opened them and tried to use them it said I had to beat the first fight to flip a card (sacrifice).
      Then when I mentioned it to guildies they told me POINTS RESET AT THE END OF THE DAY.
      That is SO unfair. All those points wasted because no info anywhere BEFORE the sacrifice attempt.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]96112[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]96113[/ATTACH]

IGN- Prikklez
      Server 7
      (this is where you can send my replacement cards for my 200 points please )
      your points are still there you just have to beat the first mob to be able to use them. Once you destroy the first mob you just have to clic sacrifice button to get exp cards or other totems.

Upgrade you character til you can beat the first mob.

Comment

Attempts to fight the bosses reset each day. So each day you can try 3 times and fail. If you succeed the attempt is not decreased.

Comment

To use the points, you must beat at least one mob. Daily. So for example if you have 500 points, you have to beat the first mob to use them. Then the next day, you have to beat the same mob to use your points. Basically what it says is to fight the totem guardians first then try to sacrifice points.

Comment

Working...
          X