Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If other get ban because of double log in why not these players?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If other get ban because of double log in why not these players?

Soov and Sepiroth are doing pilot and double log in that is a grave offence if other player previously got banned because of double log in and pilot why not them?. i arleady send ticket about this Draconic and Bhella, Sindar and icebow, Ether and Saizo. the rest i'm still investigating myself .

I hope this is not an unfair game.

U don't pay they open both eyes, U pay they open 1 eye and if you pay a lot they close both eyes

Comment

LOL true. well i won't stop sending ticket then if they don't pay attention on these players.

Comment

Originally posted by R246518381 View Post
        Soov and Sepiroth are doing pilot and double log in that is a grave offence if other player previously got banned because of double log in and pilot why not them?. i arleady send ticket about this Draconic and Bhella, Sindar and icebow, Ether and Saizo. the rest i'm still investigating myself .

I hope this is not an unfair game.
        it is an unfair game though, it's pay to win lol

Comment

it's pay to do illegal thing while other's cant play fair?.LOL.

Comment

LOL, this player has done nothing but insult 1 guild slander accuse and much more, have plenty of screenshots for this and have also sent them to R2 Support wether they do anything about it is a different matter. And the accusation today comes from crying about raiders when 2 players from his guild was raided, Only this player complained about it, how did he know they were raided when these 2 that were raided from his guild hadn't said a word?

This player has also been up in arms since the rose event go figure but this isnt the first time A player has cried about rose rankings when a guild works together to help players in a guild with it, im sure ppl on all servers has this problem.

So i log my own wife online when i dont even know her account, lovely accusation. I hope you have read the ToS player R246518381 Or should i say Meerline, but yeah when theres another char called Merline and also mahatma were the two that were hit in raiders kind makes you wonder huh and you were the one that jumped on world chat crying. But i guess thats pretty common for pinoys to cry about something like this and accuse slander and insult ppl from one guild =)
            Last edited by Xelrath; 07-23-2014, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Just to clarify, are the mentioned accounts owned by different people? Last I heard, it is not logging into multiple accounts at the same time that is against the rules, but logging into someone else's account.

Comment

Originally posted by hunuot View Post
                Just to clarify, are the mentioned accounts owned by different people? Last I heard, it is not logging into multiple accounts at the same time that is against the rules, but logging into someone else's account.
                Most of us, the ones he mentioned are mostly on all the time afk or doing wat most ppl do, apart from a couple that are busy with work which is a real life commitment. Ive stated the majority of the problem above your post.

Comment

Oh for those that want to see what this player is doing after the raiders incident, when no one from my guild responded.

Click image for larger version

Name:	accusation1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	1691713

Comment

come and see for yourself if you want, all this player been doing is insulting and slandering me and most of my guildies in server 2 in world chat. funny thing, I didn't even hit the dude in raiders, some of his guildies i did hit and he said he seen me hitting his toons... so I guess he's the one that's doing the double login?

-soov-
                    Last edited by Pumpie; 07-23-2014, 05:57 PM. Reason: putting my nickname in the msg :)

Comment

ROFLMFAO If I was Icebow I would sure as hell have a MUCH larger BR than I do now. If I had 1 tenth the diamonds Icebow spends I'd have Hecate, Earthshaker and all the other Enigma hero's. So Please pretty please moderator have a GM check and see if Icebow and I are the same person. And while your at it Please investigate Meerleen, Merline. Thanks
                      Last edited by Belmakar; 07-23-2014, 07:01 PM.

Comment

i see my name (Bhella) mentioned but no idea why - don't understand this post or what the accusations are really. I would like a mod to say - prove this or close down the thread - i see no evidence just accusations and would like this closed. why my name is even in this thread is beyond me. I have my account and only i log in to it from only 2 locations - one being work. Please close this thread if you find no evidence - immediately. This is nothing but a child crying for god knows what reason and it needs to stop. Mentioning or accusing reputable players is just ridiculous and Meerleen is obviously a child having a tantrum about nothing.

Comment

Ok and heres another extract from just now during WB and after Numbers 1 to 5 in order of convo. This is what we have to deal with.

Name:	ANother convo.jpg
Size:	383.1 KB
ID:	1691716

So since we are being accused I would like a full check done on Pinoy Pride on S2 since is where these crybabies are from, for piloting, double log, which is common for pinoy groups on games.
                          Last edited by Xelrath; 07-23-2014, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Hmm this was just from 5mins ago but i said Merline and Meerline answers!! Something funny there.

Name:	double log.jpg
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	1691719

Comment

You really need to stop posting accusations in the forum.
                              File a ticket
                              for payment issues
                              For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                              Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                              X