Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

204 The floating City - gemology bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 204 The floating City - gemology bug

Hi.

Yesterday before server refresh I had 5000k+ points in gemology and today, after 00:00 server time I should be able to claim the 2x lvl 5 gems that was the prize for adv.pts. but I cant. In rewards I have only Basic Loot button and next to him should be Mega Loot button, but is not. Is gone. Why ???
    Attached Files

I don't think there are Adv. prizes for gemology. If you came first, then you get the gem chest and gem enhancement stones x125.

Comment

There was since day 1 when server start. And last night was too and I should get the Mega Loot after reset but when i login to collect, puf nothing there only basic loot. Some Moderator or GM can read and answer me? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by HaiCaTrece View Post
        There was since day 1 when server start. And last night was too and I should get the Mega Loot after reset but when i login to collect, puf nothing there only basic loot. Some Moderator or GM can read and answer me? Thanks.
        i've never seen an advance reward in gemology before!!! not even an indication that there is one !!!
        Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
        IGN : 13th
        Class : Paladin

Comment

The adv. prize for gemology only lasts for the first 3 days from the beginning of the server

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
            The adv. prize for gemology only lasts for the first 3 days from the beginning of the server
            Then why in the 3rd day to 4th remains there and after server refresh dissapear? There was nothing to say about those 3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by HaiCaTrece View Post
              Then why in the 3rd day to 4th remains there and after server refresh dissapear? There was nothing to say about those 3 days.
              That's for the winners of the 3rd day to collect their prizes

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
              X