Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stamina bug

HI.

Played last time til ca. 03;00 a.m. (approx) had no stamina left. After 7 hrs came back, did Team Arena 9 rounds, event ended, so have 1 att. left
    Realised, that have only 5 stamina left. However, been not playing min. 7 hrs must have 70 stamina.
    Any idea? Account maxxud [S199] Westbridge Pass
    Logged out, relogeg, refreshed, deleted cookies, beated the laptop - all the same.

TY.

open a ticket to the supports to investigate
    Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

in continue

After all, played all day - good 6 hrs, done few events etc., have NO Loop events on for me. however stamina is going up. Made 5 Blitz from the map itself. No changes, still no LOOP quests opened.
      Attached Files

Comment

Let me get this straight first you had a stamina problem now you are saying you didn't have loops?
        File a ticket
        for payment issues
        For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
        Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

maybe someone is using your account and finished your Loop already thats why your missing some STA

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
            Let me get this straight first you had a stamina problem now you are saying you didn't have loops?
            nice, nice....
            1st post if u can see it was 07-23-2014 11:46 PM , next - one day later, YESTERDAY.
            Nobody knows my access to the game, only myself, and it is not stored pass even in browser settings. Firewall avoid unattended acces. Antivirus is ON. Anything else to explain?
            Or it is new to you that server has a lot of lags last 2 days, and hackers- cheaters activity?
            Updates are also 2 last days implementing...
            Q: should not be any item as reward in the prize box lvl 45 (donno the name for it), you get it as reward good few lvl before you reach 45th lvl?
            Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X