Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

About the cheating message................

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the cheating message................

Generic message reminding you to report in the forums rather than bogging down the ticket system. Do not panic, it's not an influx of cheating it's just a generic message.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
    Generic message reminding you to report in the forums rather than bogging down the ticket system. Do not panic, it's not an influx of cheating it's just a generic message.
    I have to say that made me paranoid but hopefully those who cheated will be caught and punished.
    ~In Game~
    -League of Angels-
    Server: [30]Cherub's Echo
    -Taemanaku lvl 70
    Guild: WOLF
    Goddess: Nyssa

Comment

Can we do something about these announcements. Spread them out a lil bit in the day? Not have them go during event times? something to stop the lag they cause?
      LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

Originally posted by R272481777 View Post
        Can we do something about these announcements. Spread them out a lil bit in the day? Not have them go during event times? something to stop the lag they cause?
        i know, it doesnt help that its really frequent because its getting on my nerves....

(\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(")
        |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|×ღ×|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
        . . . . . . . . . ⓝⓐⓜⓔ - ραιgε . . . . . . . . . . . .
        . . . . ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓡ - υα 37 . . . . . . . . . . . . .
        . . . . . . ⓖⓤⓘⓛⓓ - ƒαιяч ţαιℓ . . . . . . . . . .
        . . . . . ⓐⓛⓛⓘⓐⓝⒸⓔ - ƒαιяч ƨơƞɢ . . . . .
        |________________|×ღ×|________________|

❱❱ ѕнαdowɢoтнιcɢιrl @ devιαɴт αrт ❰❰

Comment

what exactly were these guys doing during tycoon that was cheating? I ask only for my own safety

Comment

Could also know what proof has been found for the cheating as I know at least one player that was accused of cheating just because he had more points than the person who was accusing people. We shouldn't be having baseless claims without proof.
            Nistrid

S56 Starcrest Mountains

'People don't care what you know, but want to know that you care'

Comment

I cought HexCurse cheating in the last CS battle
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	416.9 KB
ID:	1693053

He was using some software for auto clicking. He stood at the same spot all the time and kept clicking where the crystals should spawn, at regular intervals. If someone else managed to start mining first, he didn't attack, he kept clicking on the mine. After a while, when more people realized what he was doing, they gathered around him, he didn't move, he didn't attack, he kept clicking repeatedly till the battle was over.

So there you go, everything was fairly obvious, I reported him, let's see what happens next.

Comment

Originally posted by Tukemuth View Post
                I cought HexCurse cheating in the last CS battle

He was using some software for auto clicking. He stood at the same spot all the time and kept clicking where the crystals should spawn, at regular intervals. If someone else managed to start mining first, he didn't attack, he kept clicking on the mine. After a while, when more people realized what he was doing, they gathered around him, he didn't move, he didn't attack, he kept clicking repeatedly till the battle was over.

So there you go, everything was fairly obvious, I reported him, let's see what happens next.

seem legit. i do this sometimes. i only click and click, just waiting for the mines. if an enemy comes i let him attack me. i die obvoiusly die to low level, but the guy on the pic is 77, so if someone attacks him, he wins and gets shield and cannot be attack for some time, more chance for him to be first to click on mines.

cheating is a very hard thing to prove so better bring forth more evidence than just a screenshot. a vid could suffice depending on the footage. but that's using another software together with the game which is against the rules. PEACE! HAVE FUN!

Comment

any chance this could be checked as a cheat. He only had His Main, Hecate, and Glacia on his party. when you try to view it says lvl70 but on further inspection he actually is a level 75 and is masking. stats vary and hopefully he be banned from loa. he plays on server 185 majestic rampart.

Name:	possible cheater.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	453.2 KB
ID:	1694024

Comment

Originally posted by R247886301 View Post
                    any chance this could be checked as a cheat. He only had His Main, Hecate, and Glacia on his party. when you try to view it says lvl70 but on further inspection he actually is a level 75 and is masking. stats vary and hopefully he be banned from loa. he plays on server 185 majestic rampart.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]102298[/ATTACH]
                    I dont see how he is "masking" and is level 75. It shows in 3 differnet places that he is level 70. And by the way, that player is a respected playing arcoss LOA.

Comment

I saw hexcurse using a script/bot during CS as well a while ago. His movement and clicking clearly followed a pattern. What was funny was that the set point for the clicking was off, so he was clicking in a spot where the ore was not.

Comment

Originally posted by kumpy1 View Post
                        I saw hexcurse using a script/bot during CS as well a while ago. His movement and clicking clearly followed a pattern. What was funny was that the set point for the clicking was off, so he was clicking in a spot where the ore was not.
                        That could have been lag.

Comment

look closer at his main on the right by the guardian angel it says level.75 why dont they match if he isnt a cheat?

Name:	possible cheater-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	1694126
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by R247886301; 09-05-2014, 02:07 PM.

Comment

this afternoon in was inferno gone 1 к diamonds, I bought nothing, explain to me why so it happened, and that it is possible to buy in inferno for 1к diamonds. thanks in advance
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by mirif; 11-17-2014, 08:26 AM.

Comment

is it ok for a player to have more than 1 char in the same guild?

Comment

Working...
                              X